Monday, April 1, 2013

Senator the YouTube Video of Peeps Being Executed is Triggering My PTSD.

Since I live in Tennessee speaking out in favor or your assault weapons bill would be = to speaking out against NISSAN.  Too dangerous.

If I speak in favor of your bill I will have MORE death threats - worse they would come from people who "pack heat"....


That said I would never blog about the soldier at Fort Campbell that said when he had a panic attack in a public park that "had he had a gun he would have started shooting"..... this after some children were running behind the park bench he was sitting at.

If i were NOT terrified of the people with assault weapons i would tell you about the wife of a man working as a contractor in Afghanistan that said "they turned him into an animal ....  I can't live with him he's dangerous"....

If I were not terrified of the people with assault weapons i could t tell you about the person that reached out to me and said the vets coming back from the Middle East need someone to ensure they have good mental health care.  Too many suicides and some happen because the heroes that return FEAR they will be a danger to society.

Senator - It's NOT easy living with PTSD and simply because I blog about having it and i tell people my PTSD is something I live with every day people feel comfortable telling me their stories.  It's their stories that haunt me and WHY I'm writing this.  I now live with their words and they like me want a healthy society.

We need better background checks & I will not comment about the assault weapon ban - that would be too dangerous while living in Tennessee.

Someone help get me OUT of this state.  Living in a gun loving society fearing angry Good Ole Boys while suffering PTSD is horrible.  I love my child and want to live a LONG life. I do NOT feel safe in Tennessee. It might just be my PTSD but even paranoids can be followed.  Because every time I travel "outside" of Tennessee my blood pressure drops by a minimum of 10 points I know this society is harmful to my health.

Thank you...

Sharyn Bovat
PTSD sufferer & 
human being.



No comments:

Post a Comment