Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Senator - I'm Quite Sure It Was at the Mother Daughter Mentoring Brunch at Diane Schinnerer's House in Danville That YOU Gave Me the Advice to Speak Up When I Saw a Problem. I'm Doing That.Can YOU Get Me in Contract With Shirley Temple?

.  So now my mind can process other stuff.  I texted my friend Silverman about Al Davis yesterday.  It's weird the same day I remembered the guy that worked for the NFL owner that kept relocating the Raiders....  Jimmy Haslam got raided by the FBI-IRS.  Oddly I was told in DC that the people that have harmed me the IRS will provide the justice.  I don't know if it's connected BUT I want to believe that my efforts "turned the spotlight on Tennessee"


 OMG!!!  I can't believe it all of a sudden new memories are as "clear as daylight" it must be because I've been able to talk/write about things that I've had to be silent about for SO LONG..Can you imagine the stories of ALL the people that were connected to the Lockerbie cover up once they are allowed to talk?  OMG!!!

We could do a book for charity called " the Creepiest Generation"..... Just kidding. FYI- it was really hard for me to admit that I "might" be connected to the creepy people but then I thought about it and I'm a decent ethical human being and all the Post WW2 drama happened and there must have been a reason for some of it.  HELLO  whacking an El Salvadorian priest is a little extreme.  Lets ask Mr, Kissinger WHY? I'd like to know WHY- I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.  He's still well respected and President Obama appointed his protege to lead the Treasury.

Senator - The reason WHY that question being answered matters is because a society can only get healthy if it learns from its past.  With so many of the decision makers being dead or almost it makes finding the facts difficult (I think that was their goal).  Anyway in my heart I believe that you care about the world and I know you love America.  I'll never forget you grabbing my hand at that brunch and looked into my eyes and said SPEAK you must SPEAK up when you see a problem. You said make sure the problem is real and if nobody listens keep speaking.


Now I'm a little pissed that Gannett has ignored me.  The fraud is real and the false flag operation in reference to the electric car is looking more likely.


  1. Nissan Whistleblower: Failure for Power..... The False Flag ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../failure-for-power-false-fl...Share
    Apr 16, 2012 – The blog of Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower. Because she whistleblew about DOE fraud, Discrimination, and Corruption Sharyn Bovat ...
  2. Nissan Whistleblower: NISSAN Long Term Dictatorships Don't Work ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../nissan-long-term-dictator...
    Jun 24, 2012 – The NISSAN Leaf Was a False Flag Operation Done By The Global Good Ole Boys..... They Played the State of Tennessee Like a Bango.
  3. Nissan Whistleblower: James Clapper - After Reviewing the Facts ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../this-is-what-i-think-is-ha...
    Mar 17, 2013 – I really think the premature launch of the EV was a False Flag. The people ... NISSAN VP Jon Brancheau Knew The Leaf was Fraud. NISSAN ...


The fact is when I lived in Contra Costa County the media (for me) was not biased.  Walnut Creek is one of the best places to live and I learned to respect diversity living in the Bay Area. I think an effort needs to be made to get rid of LARGE media monopolies.. I had an argument with my friend Silverman today.  He said Fox News was the most biased and I said Gannett.  The fact is were BOTH right.   Had he suffered abuse in the courts in a community dominated by Rupert Murdoch they might have ignored him the way Gannett ignored me.


Senator I think Shirley Temple has some connections at the United Nations... Maybe she can arrange for an "in abstention" retrial of Megrahi.

Shirley Temple was appointed Representative to the 24th United Nations General Assembly by President Richard M. Nixon (September – December 1969),[95][96] and was appointed United States Ambassador to Ghana (December 6, 1974 – July 13, 1976) by President Gerald R. Ford.[97] She was appointed first female Chief of Protocol of the United States (July 1, 1976 – January 21, 1977), and was in charge of arrangements for President Jimmy Carter's inauguration and inaugural ball.[97][98] She served as the United States Ambassador to Czechoslovakia (August 23, 1989 – July 12, 1992), having been appointed by President George H. W. Bush.[32]

[edit]


She might remember me.  I met her at the 1988 RNC convention and we flew on the same chartered flight. I did not sit next to her I was stuck sitting next to Quentin Kopp (my mom had a "thing" about public transit). Anyway on the flight from San Francisco to New Orleans he would not play cards but were did play memory games.

Quentin Lewis Kopp (born August 11, 1928) is an American politician and retired judge. He served as a member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors and in the California State Senate. Kopp ran unsuccessfully for Mayor of San Francisco in 1979 against Dianne Feinstein. Kopp advocated for the extension of BART to SFO which was completed in 2003.












The wife of a former Air America pilot gave me a copy of the nationally televised ABC footage 






No comments:

Post a Comment