Wednesday, April 10, 2013

James Clapper... Here's Something To Tell President Obama About Over Coffee. Sir it's Time for the Lockerbie Truth & Henry Kissinger Needs to Testify About Lockerbie- Tim Geithner Carlos Ghosn & the NISSAN Leaf Thank You!!!



I just Emailed Henry Kissinger to Ask Him to Answer Kline Preston's Interrogatory Question About Operation Condor. Someone Tell Michael Vickers, James Clapper and Stephen Preston.  WOW!!!  Wonder If He'll Do The Affidavit?

Message to Henry Kissinger:

Hello!!!

This is on "odd" request but I've been through a legal nightmare and I need resolution. It seem that my "hawkish past" is haunting me and NOW my ex lawyer whose cc'd wants me to "out" people. Mr. Kissinger since YOUR already "outed" for playing a role in Operation Condor I believe you can help me. Kline Preston "specifically" asked about Operation Condor in an interrogatory question. 

Kissinger cable heightens suspicions about 1976 Operation Condor ...

Apr 11, 2010 – Kissinger cable heightens suspicions about 1976 Operation Condor ... questions about whether Henry Kissinger, while secretary of State, ...

My grandfather was ****** ******* my mom is ******* ******** ******* ******.  My grandfather belonged to the Monterey Peninsula Country Club. in the mid /late 90's before he died he told me Leon Panetta was a "good guy" but Mr. Panetta has NOT helped me. I do NOT know why?  I've been silent ALL my life until executives at NISSAN bullied me for whistleblower about their unethical behavior. NISSAN gets away with inhumanity because the CEO Carlos Ghosn is "playing  ball" with people connected to YOU.

Back to Condor: A person who thought VERY highly of my family is a big time Argentinean banker named **** ******** & his dad was a Nazi.  He was a houseguest of ours.  He likes polo. I met him when I was about 12. He was my first crush. My grandmother told me papa was helping him become President of Argentina.  That did not happen instead I learned that he became  a powerful banker.  I think connected to Citibank. I do not know if he's alive so just in case I will CC the bank.  

This internet AL Gore invented is FANTASTIC!!!   This is WHY the Lockerbie Truth will be exposed and the bad evil twisted people will have to become ethical.  Thank you Mr. Gore:):) Maybe he can start a foundation with all that Al Jazeera money?  A foundation that financially supports a moderate GOP recruitment group that promotes GOP Green Living done using Free-market philosophies. 

Mr. Kissinger your guy Tim Geithner is "in bed" with the green people maybe you can tell Tim to tell them to hire me.  I need health insurance.  The Obamacare thing does not help people like me who have assets.  Is it fair that I have to become poor "just" to have affordable healthcare.  Too many people don't care about the Middle class.  It's sad.  Also if you know ******* ********* maybe you can ask for my $50 annual credit card fee to be removed?  Just kidding:):)

Ok back to the point.   ********** dad was a Nazi and the CIA had some sort of protection & dictator recruitment program.  That could have had something to do with Mr. Casey (former CIA director).  I heard Casey was "whacked" I do not know why. This man came up to me a few years ago when I was in DC and told me.  It "crept me out"... I was also told that the NISSAN CEO's dad was part of Operation Condor.   Can YOU confirm the issues about Carlos' Ghosn's dad and his role in operation Condor.  Can you confirm Carlos Ghosn's role in Iran Contra too.  If you can write it all on a statement and have a notary sign it that would be the most useful.  Thank you in advance:):)

Sir, Kline Preston wants me to answer some complicated questions and I can't because I was just a "low level" friendly fixture.  All I know is I've been bullied by people connected to the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn for almost 4 years and my ex lawyer won't sign an affidavit saying he's NOT related to Stephen Preston who is the General Counsel of the CIA .  Isn't that weird?

My Uncle was Chief Pilot for Pan Am and I was told in 1989 by my mom that Iran was responsible for the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.   I then traveled to the Middle East and met some people that might have worked with the Iranian National Guard that ordered the attack.   

In 1984 My mom started dating my dad's best friend after he died and he was a gun runner for Operation Cyclone.  He disappeared and went to Panama (fled due to witch hunts) then he died in 2008.  It gets weirder:  My dad's former boss who could be my biological father told me when I asked him in the 70's about people being thrown out of airplanes (my mom told me to ask him WHY?) Mr. Daly said was a "humane" way to fight a war.  Sir do YOU think that's true?  This happened when we were on a flight that was deadheading to Dulles.  

On another deadheading flight that had no passengers except crew and some DOD/creepy types I got to fly the airplane.This was when I was about 10 and Donald Rumsfeld was on board.  How cool is that?  YES!! The planes were mainly empty except for crew and one time Ford's new DOD guy was on board. He was "cranky"... I hear he's still the same way. 

Mr. Kissinger if you want I will take a lie detector test.   Mr. Kissinger nobody could make this shit up.  Sir-I have had so many weird things that happened to me & I can prove they are TRUE... but people fear that I'm telling the truth...Why?   Well I might not be able to blog much more if I get the job i want.  Recently I applied for a leadership analyst role with the CIA but I think the sequester is stalling that.   I also applied for a job with Calibre.  The CEO of Gannett whose been helping Mr. Geithner by NOT reporting the crappy job he did as Treasury Secretary is going to get a 46 Million dollar termination bonus if fired.  Gannett has taken taxpayer money. Mr. Kissinger is that fair? Yes!!!   I know "life is not fair" in 1980 in boarding school I was the roommate of a girl from El Salvador whose family led death squads.  That Catholic priest thing was a bit extreme.  What do you know about that?


Below is a copy of an email I sent to my ex lawyer telling him I won't "out" people. He wants me to list EVERYONE I knew and want copies of my cell phone bill.  OMG!!!  What an invasion  of privacy.  Would YOU provide that info?   I'm NOT going to have any of my former friends be abused the way I have. They do NOT know anything that is not already know by the CIA and what is happening to me is BULLYING!!!!   I'm scared & fear Kline Preston will try to jail me for contempt of court if I do not answer the questions he asked.  Why do people connected to the CIA want to jail a carpool mom for speaking out against fraud and discrimination?  Sir can you answer that?  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com  

Instead of giving the names of people that I knew in the past I'm giving the names of greedy Lockerbie profiteers. For 4 years i've battled a "witch hunt" and I've said all that I know which is not much. Still it scares people connected to Carlos Ghosn & those in both political parties.  Did you know Sal Russo?  Get this- I had to help out three French dudes Carlos Ghosn accused of being spies. Someone connected to Blackwater told me they were innocent.  I had left the IC world in 1993 and in 2011 had no idea what Blackwater was.  The "over reaction" by the ex CIA from the NIXON era working at NISSAN is a bit extreme. Guess it has to do with some of Carlos Ghosn's allies funding Al Qaeda?   

 It's horrible what these unethical people have done to society.  All I want to to have a normal life and that starts with RESPECT.  
  1. Renault Spy/Strauss Kahn

    girlintheblackhonda.com/Renault_Spy_Strauss_Kahn.htmlShare
    Jan 18, 2012 – Nissan Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat is Speaking About: Carlos Tavares, the NISSAN Leaf EV, the Renault Spy Scandal Franklin, TN (PRWEB) ...
  2. Mr. Kissinger - I think that if you do an affidavit and I can get a reasonable settlement for all the bullying by NISSAN, Tennessee and my ex lawyer (I'm not greedy ALL my reputation back & the Lockerbie Truth told) ... SIr if you do an affidavit I can stop having to email people and I can spend time with my child & you'll be providing closure to the Lockerbie families - it's a win~win.  
  3. Sir - right now I'm terrified YOU can help me. Just please insist that the truth be told & tell Kline Preston that my family was apart of the Intelligence community.
Thank you

Sharyn Bovat





On Apr 10, 2013, at 3:58 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

Mr. Preston,

Im preparing the subpoena for ADA Terry Wood please let me know when you'll be traveling if you want to attend. My goal is to have him deposed by the end of May.

In reference  to your interrogatories I've learned that Operation Cyclone Gun runner & former World Airways Captain Eddie Colon is dead. He was my dad's best friend & dated my mom after he died. My mom has Alzheimer's and is not capable of testifying. She gets confused too. A few years ago she accused me of doing work for the FBI (That made me mad. Those guys can be a bit boring).  My grandfather who was connected to Kennedy's CIA director and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger is dead. To the best of my knowledge my Uncle Bill Frisbee who was chief pilot of Pan Am is sick and to my knowledge he did not participate in any of my Cold War adventures.

My possible "bio dad" is Ed Daly whose considered the Godfather of the DOD contractors- He's dead. Too bad He would have had information about my 1980 experience when i was the roommate of an El Salvadorian girl whose family led death squads.

The decision to send me to boarding school was made after Thanksgiving 1979. That holiday my mom was in China taking part in the 1st women's "elected official" delegation to promote democracy in that "red" country.  Hostages in Iran were taken.  People around me said bizarre things like "the won't be released until the republicans are in charge"
My dad that fall was representing the World Airways pilots during the ugliest strike in the airlines history. Carter had destroyed the CIA and people were MAD.
the contract negotiations were stressful. My dad came home one night (I was 14 years old) and said he could not look at me because I had the face of management. He told me he was mad my mom did not have an abortion.  The only time in my life that I was truly depressed was that night.  I took every sudafed and aspirin in the house - my stomach had to be pumped. That Mr. Preston was the turning point of my life.

When my mom returned from China she contacted friends of Mr. Daly & they treated me with respect & dignity. Fun fact in 2003 I named my daughter after the wife of Ed Heering (he was in the Royal Air Force & close to Mr. Daly). in 1980 I got to attend the fancy boarding school and had an international roommate.  Anyway- I changed schools again after a priest was whacked in El Salvador and then I attended my 3rd high school. I started college at the age of 16. During the early 80's My mom got me a Neo-psychologist  that taught me how to be a survivor and NOT a victim.

Mr. Preston i'm writing this because you have implied in a letter responding to my complaint that I'm crazy and then with the interrogatory questions you want to know the extent of my psychological challenges well THAT's ALL there is. After the age of 18 I've been deemed sane.

I'm just a normal person who had a complicated childhood.  I'm NOT crazy. Maybe a little "batshit" & that is because NOBODY cares about the fraud & discrimination that Nissan engaged in & more frustrating is NOBODY seems to care about the "real villains" of the bombing of Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie.

Sir I do have PTSD but that's not a mental illness that's an anxiety issue.

Recently my Doctor told me I'm "sane" - his name is Dr.***** and is a very well respected child/adult psychologist in Williamson County. He's been my Dr. For over 5 years.  if you want to subpoena him - please do. You can pay his fee.  This email is my way of showing you I'm sincere about moving this case forward.  I have nothing to hide.  I will NOT "out" anyone that is alive & has served America covertly.  Also I will not "out" a dead person who still has family working in the IC.
Therefore changes made to my responses will be made but limited. I do encourage you to contact the DOD/CIA and find out about my family.  If they do tell you something I request that information.  Still I do NOT know what my grandfather did?  I'm just curious.  The questions you submitted that I will "expand" upon are those that DIRECTLY relate to the lawsuit and as I filed last Friday those responses will be posted on my blog within 30 days.

Hope you have a great day!

Sharyn Bovat




Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment