Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bob Dickey and Gracia Martore of Gannett.... I Knew Mark Silverman Was Spying on Me for the "Corporate Elite" That Control the CIA.... & i Knew He'd Deny Meeting With Me... So I Snapped Pictures When He Was NOT Aware.... Tell Him I Won't Post Any Pictures of Him Sleeping:):) Can Someone Ask Dan Meyer if NOW That His "Drama" is if He Can Help Me and Does ANYONE Else Have Any Ideas on How to Free John Kiriakou ? I've Been Bullied Cause I Wanted Him Free... I'm Just Trying to Figure Out How Else to Try to Communicate That He's the Morally RIGHT One... NOT the CIA. The Mainstream Media Ignores Him Just Like Me and His Children Have Suffered & So Has Mine...



When I started supported John Kiriakou I was bullied... It did not stop me cause being bullied is something I'm used to for being a whistleblower- Oddly the whistleblower that exposed CIA torture is in jail.  John Kiriakou sits in a cell cause he leaked "just like Leon Panetta" & over 80% of other IC'ers but he went against the norm: In the CIA the torturers write books and go on TV...

It's just bizarre the mainstream media has never gone to bat for the man that wanted America to NOT torture...  can someone tell me why?



Sadly my child when living in Tennessee was bullied too....  People took out their anger on a child that was 7 and today she's 12...  I read her diary and cried ... I'm still upset but NOW I'm angry & James Comey I want JUSTICE... it's time to show the world that whistleblowers deserve RESPECT... My child needs me her mommy to "get a job and leave...."  she knows her life will be better when I'm gone... that makes me sad... still I understand... Because I whistle blew about issues that scare powerful people - she's safer not having me in her life.










NOW I need to "find a new life"....  I do not know where?



At a National Security Law Conference at the Ritz Carlton in 2012 the Ben Bradlee winner met me in an alcove...  Earlier a military dude that was "special ops" told me Gannett was protecting their shareholders & that the reason why the wars are prolonged is the mainstream media is corrupt. I knew Mark Silverman was monitoring me for the CIA vendors & allies that are shareholders of Gannett.  Garcia Martore the CEO of Gannett gets a 46 million dollar termination bonus "if" fired & her husband Joseph is CEO of Calibre - it's an Army Intelligence DOD vendor.  They were created in 1989 as part of the Lockerbie Bombing cover up.  http://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2014/05/sorry-frank-duggan-buck-revell-its-duck.html



  • I Knew BlackRock Was CIA Connected and Gannett a CIA ...

    jonromanofixthedebt.blogspot.com/.../john-romano-i-knew-blackrock-w...

    Feb 20, 2014 - Jon Romano - I Knew BlackRock Was CIA Connected and Gannett a CIA Propaganda Company: It's NOT Classified... Only People "In the ...
    You +1'd this
  • Nissan Whistleblower: Email to BlackRock and Alliance ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../email-to-blackrock-and-alliance.ht...

    Mar 29, 2012 - To: caitlin.freeh <caitlin.freeh@blackrock.com>; kevin.odonnell ... Today I'm asking Gannett Shareholders to ask for RESPECT for the taxpayers ...
  • Did I mention that I dated the FBI guy (Mike Dorris) that was the legal attache in Baghdad and the 9-11 commission said 80% the towers would not have falling "if" the CIA did NOT lie to Mike looks like there's another cover up going on in the IC, luckily not one I'm linked to-I just did Lockerbie sharynbovat.com

     Seems like the agenda of of some of the contractors is simply just to make money.  During the last few years current and ex members of the military have reached out to me and they want "controls" put in place to NOT let another Afghanistan happen. Evidently because people feel comfortable sharing concerns with me my life is at risk. Someone needs to help me?  Dan Meyer IC whistleblower liaison can you please NOW help me... looks like your issue is resolved? 

    FYI when I said I went to 3 IGO's I was wrong... I forgot about the DOE IGO that I went to YEARS ago. I met Geoff Gray.... please ask him for an update? thx
    Mark Silverman "was" one of them....
    call me and I'll give you proof
    615-944-7599























    Sharyn Bovar Me was HUMILIATED in the Tennessee courts by Kline Preston whose the President of Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn's PAC.... nobody helps me-Why?





    I asked the DOD in 2012 "if" what Kline Preston  said was true... It was not until 2014 I learned it was not... Why did it take so long?


    Is Stephen Preston Protecting Mike Vickers? 



    All the drama simply cause I came from a CIA linked family....



































    No comments:

    Post a Comment