Tuesday, June 10, 2014

James Comey Did the FBI Hear From Clappers Snoopers About My "Crazy" Email to Ashley Madison? Andrew Tavi - I KNOW Nissan Execs Slandered Me ... YOU Call Me "if" You Want to Mediate. I Will FIGHT Ya'll in the Courts Again "if Needed".... I'm Waiting Untils ALL this Iranian Sanction Breaking Drama is Over... That and the RICO Case... Instead of Money I Want JUSTICE and That Means NISSAN Execs Who Harmed Me in JAIL... Andrew Tavi YOU are a Person I Want in JAIL... Anyway I Was Googling Last Night & Started Looking At Dating Websites..Andrew Tavi Your Wife Might Want to "Browse" the Net for Dates When YOUR in the Slammer... You People Sent Me There 3 Times... I have PROOF NISSAN and the ADA Terry Wood LIED and NOW I Have PROOF John Martin the NEW SVP Knows I Was INNOCENT.. . Than Oops Remembered Everything i Do is "Tracked".... It Made Me Think About the SNOWDEN Surveilence Issue... Please Read. It's Time Americans Had "Some" Privacy. I Really Don't Think I'll be Able to Be an Ashley Madison Patron.... I'm Too Public and There DISCREET.... FYI- I'm ONLY Blogging Cause People Linked to the CIA Via a Corrupt Vendor Alliance That Goes Back to Lee Atwater & Even Farhter to the 1979 "Khomeini Deal" Outed me at NISSAN North America for My CIA Past... That Was in 2009. I Never Had an Affair UNTIL My Life Was "in danger"..... Just Want People to Know... Thank you!!!


Sadly "iThinkNOT".... :):)




Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Question for Ashley Madison & Great Privacy Surveillance Panel Idea for HopeX :):)
Date: June 9, 2014 at 11:46:28 PM CDT
To: Noel@ashleymadison.com, HOPE X Speaker Committee <speakers@hope.net>
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, andrew MCKILLOP <xtran9@gmail.com>, daniepm5@ucia.gov, "scott.stewart@stratfor.com" <scott.stewart@stratfor.com>, matt.vance@stratfor.com, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, "andrew.tavi@nissan-usa.com" <andrew.tavi@nissan-usa.com>, kathleen.matthews@marriott.com, Deborah Wiley <Deborah.Wiley@marriott.com>, lkramer@gannett.com, jmgaines@gannett.com


Hello Discreet Dating Service ~ This email is to ask you important questions about your “privacy” program

OOPS your company says your affairs are discreet-  what’s the Affairs “press page" for?



Hello HopeX ~ This is a “trendy” topic - Let’s see if HOPEX wants to do a panel on CIA spying on whistleblowers at the Marriott? 

I know it’s odd that I have to reach out to you for a date and to hackers for help exposing a govt. conspiracy but I’ve been bullied and harassed to the point that I can’t get a date or a friend causer of ALL the surveillance and the IC IGO has NOT contacted me telling me he’ll help me… Dan Meyer “that” is why I cc’d you….  are yOU gonna help…. I just don’t get how 4 IGO’s ignore me when I whistle blew about REAL problems.  ….  anyway one of the downsides of ALL this drama is lack of “secure dates”….  you’ll see the real point of the email soon.


My name is Sharyn Bovat… Ashly Madison offers affairs & I can’t get a divorce cause the health care system in American is employee based… so it might be a serious dating option.  VERY IMPORTANT!!!  I don’t want to be fixed up with anyone that drives a Nissan- http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2014/06/james-comey-eric-holder-its-my-49th.html  
That Iran loving company made me unemployable when they outed me as a former “spy” …  sharynbovat.com My resume includes Iran Contra Era Researcher for CIA operatives - Bush Dirty Tricks Team (which i quit a LONG time ago) - FYI- I learned opposition research from Karl Rove operatives- Oddly a man befriended me at Starbucks in Franklin Tennessee a few years ago.. I told Mark Silverman about it… he used to live in North Carolina & was a Rove operative named Davis Hunt who’s a part time NTSB investigator and lived in a 800k home and wanted to go to Hot Yoga with me in 2011 - he told me MR Rove had “calmed down”…  anyway i did not do downward dog &/or the Tree position with him cause he was 10 years younger than I & I’m a cub NOT a cougar.  Ashley Madison I’ve decided to start looking for a part time mate.. I even purchased shaving creme today: Furry legs does not make for a good first impression… do you agree? OK… I’m rambling- I actually have a serious point…. 
Here are the details: I’m 49 - unemployed (due to NISSAN issue) but don’t want a man for health insurance…that’s why I’m looking at your company ~ To satisfy my health care needs I’m hoping Stratfor will hire me…and that NISSAN will honor the “Change Agent” deal done almost 5 years ago. I’ll cc some of them…  I’m emailing you Ashley Madison cause I want sex. That can’t happened because of the current National Security hot topic… of SURVEILLANCE. The NSA has scared me into celibacy  Need to mention: My last relationship was a successful affair with a prominent member of the mainstream media Mark Silverman he won the Ben Bradlee award & got a Pulitzer Prize nomination you can read about our relationship at www.SorrySilverman.com how many of your clients create websites about their affairs?   

Huh ….How come in the pic the woman is doing all the work?



 If you do a FOIA & see the CIA vendor surveillance video you’ll know how to find someone to guarantee my happiness…Ooh I think I like your company:)

Just to “drive home the point” I want to make I’m gonna CC my friend Andrew … he’s in the South of France and used to work for the Prince of Qatar by cc’ing him I know Clappers people 100% will read international emails and then they might “get” how frustrated I am will all the surveillance-truly the point of this email…

 I’m SICK and TIRED of the overzealous surveillance “drama” and FUN FACT my websites and blogs “most likely” were mentioned in the emails linked to the Petraeus affair… remember the “frisky Friend”…  get this…  One of my “better” sources for EV fraud read about me …  google DOD Whistleblower and do an “image”  search..  it’s me:):)  I spoke up on issues that protect America… so WHY would the NSA or any other govt. agency “target” me …. if I’m not a threat… Sure some of the surveillance is good cause it protects me…  I worry about some govt. surveillance is done by those that are doing it NOT in the best interest for the great nation we all call home.  

Have a great night!

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599 

Jan 22, 2013 - The FBI turned up thousands of emails between Allen and Jill Kelley, who was said to have received threatening emails from Broadwell.


After her good times in Tampa ended in November 2012, a low point came, she said, when she and her husband went to bed and turned on “Saturday Night Live” to unwind, only to be confronted with a parody of her.
Ms. Kelley and her lawyers said the lawsuit touched on an array of issues: what the government can access, how it disseminates information about private citizens, whether it protects people who report crimes, what constitutes leaking, and the laws governing public records.
“Here, the government did not adhere to its own standards for avoiding electronic intrusion into innocent citizens’ lives,” said Alan Charles Raul, a lawyer for the Kelleys. “Instead, they turned around and blamed the victim. If privacy rights mean anything, it means the government must be held accountable for protecting people who committed no crime or wrongdoing.”
Privacy lawyers said the outcome of the case would rest in part on whether the agencies involved were subject to exemptions under the Privacy Act of 1974, and on how the court interpreted arcane aspects of laws governing electronic records.
Did I make the POINT…











No comments:

Post a Comment