Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Copy of REAL Email Sent to Rupert Murdoch & If He's Reading If He Wants to Date Please Select a Hair Color :):) I"m Gonna Give YOU a Honey Do List That Includes: RESPECT Bergdahl Family - Help Free John Kiriakou - Help Save the Planet (Sir Could YOU Get Into That?) & Help Resotre the Constitution in America ... I'd Like to Go on a Fancy Vacation... Let's NOT Party with Tony Blair, He's NOT My Type & I Would Think "That's" Important to You:):) OMG!!! Call Me Rupert Sharyn 615-944-7599

 Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat 
Subject: Message from Sharyn Bovat - Voice of a Moderate Wants Lockerbie Truth Told - the Bergdahl Family Respected and is Asking for a Date.
Date: June 4, 2014 at 7:08:17 PM CDT
To: rmurdoch@newscorp.com
Cc: "hannity@foxnews.com" <hannity@foxnews.com>, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, darrellwmills@msn.com, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, rblackqc@outlook.com, fduggan@comcast.net, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, cstanbrook@mwe.com, jlorourk@syr.edu, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, jmgaines@gannett.com, rdickey@gannett.com

Mr. Murdoch, 

Hello it’s Sharyn I have web stats that show you/your people read my blogs & I just helped “bring down” Thad Cochran. I used skills from CIA that you know-how cool is that? 


If you want the GOP to have a “chance” in 2016 pls fire Sean Hannity he creates  to much “drama” I know he’s good buddies with Oliver North who by the way seems “scared” of my Uncle who was chief pilot of Pan Am OR don’t fire Sean Hannity and  tell Oliver North to tell the right wing fringe to STOP harming the family of Bowe. It’s obvious the army who was held hostage has some form of Stokholm syndrome & the media is harming them: it’s just sad and my grandfather proudly served in WW2 as Naval intelligence and I was around “creepy” CIA that were part of the Patty Hearst “deal”… I know you know about it.   I’ve got PTSD and all the news coverage of Bowe Bergdahl is giving me flashbacks to Iran Contra. Mr Murdoch I’m sure YOU know everything about that… I’m ccing the Gannett Ben Bradlee winner Mark Silverman too… we used to have a “thing” kind of like Wendi and Tony Blair… BUT oddly YOU were in Bed with Blair “figuratively” a long time before your future 3rd ex wife…

Good News Rupert I’m available?

FYI- I was on the Lockerbie Bombing cover up team… Buck Revell is mad at me for babbling but the truth is the TRUTH about Lockerbie was supposed to be released after the Saddam issue was resolved. It was Tony Blair that kept the cover up going… Did you have anything to do with it.  As a courtesy I’ll cc some members of the cover up team and you can reply to all so we’re on the “same page” That’s what Buck Revell did… he literally replied to me then cc’s Frank Duggan - Richard Marquise- Darrell Mills= Sir John Orr & Brian Murtagh.  I think Marquise is “rattig every one out”  if I’m wrong I’m sure someone monitoring my emails will tell me.  Just think of the great conversations we can have if we date? I’ve never had sex with a foreign born national so in a way “I’m a VIRGIN”…. should tell you that I’m cc’ing two people that I dated the Gannett guy and Mike Dorris the FBI guy that used to hunt Bin Ladin. A 9-11 ******** source told me that had the CIA not lied to him 80% the towers would not have fallen.


Lastly can you please tell Mort Zuckerman to apologize to Al Gore… or did he already do that with the Al Jazeera/Current TV deal? 

 FYI- I need a job and your Brett Baier guy was really nice to me in DC….  How about I work for him?  

Have a great night!

Sharyn Bovat 
615-944-7599










 



No comments:

Post a Comment