Monday, June 2, 2014

Mort Zuckerman YOU Might Want to Retain Reid Weingarten I'm Tell the James Comey and the FBI to Investigate You for Conspiracy & a Message for Jesselyn Radack and James Risen- Due to Crumbling Constitution It's Imperative Everyone Who Wants to Protect Sources Finds God....QUICKLY!!! Also Someone Ask Al Gore if I Can Officiate at His Wedding With Elizabeth Keadle.... Mort Zuckerman seems to think your getting hitched.... He Also Says You Like to Spend Time on Your Solar Panaled Houseboat in Tennessee... That Sounds Icky... Margaret Lesher Died on a Houseboat.


I can prove Mort Zuckerman KNEW I was railroaded in Tennessee and abused by the same CIA linked people that abused Al Gore.


Kim Helper Williamson County DA .... WHY?: James Comey ...

kimhelperda.blogspot.com/.../james-comey-of-fbi-i-know-that-ryan.html

Dec 13, 2013 - Prior to learning of the Al Gore Masseuse 2006 incident I learned from an EU .... NISSAN Whistleblower's IP addresses shows that FISKER Automotive ... A woman who worked for Al Gore told Sharyn in June 2010 that "they" ...


I've got a LOT of people to protect.... I was told my blog stats should I was a "journalist" now that option looks "not good".... what's happened to the Freedom of the Press in America? Is the Press only free to "suppress" stories?  Mort Zuckerman was part of some "nasty" things that hurt the planet... I think the Feds should question his part of the 2010 Al Gore
 Mort Zuckerman and American Media, parent of tabloids National Enquirer and Star. 
    www.SorrySilverman.com  I think Mort Zuckerman is linked to the EV False Flag that happened... James Comey have the FBI cal


Can someone ask Al Gore he'll hire me to officiate at his wedding as well as be the Wedding Planner?



Call me the Minister of Truth:):)






No comments:

Post a Comment