Thursday, June 26, 2014

James Comey It Looks Like John Kerry Did NOT Get the Memo from the CIA That Kurdistan Was Happening. Also I Went to Gannet to Try to Drop off the Info I Gave to Davis Grannis and Jack Livingston at the Senate Intelligence Committee Office and Ask For Help in Getting a Job. It's NOT Easy Being a Whistleblower. I Told Them I Was Scared Cause I know a Foreign Tabloid Is Gonna Write About Me and I Want the Media in America to Be Kind to Me. What They Told Me is That Me & My Situation Was BLACKLISTED By An Agency. I Was Vetted as Telling the Truth BUT It Can't Be Reported According to the "Code".. So I Went to the CIA to Drop Off the Literature to Dan Meyer the IC Whistleblower Guy and Learned That They're Serious About the NO Photo Policy. I Took a Selfie on the Campus of Me in From of a Sign That Said "Bush Center of Intelligence" & then Met a LOT of People with Automatic Weapons... They Told Me They Could Search My Computer for Breaking the Law By Having Taken a Photo & I Told them "Fine" Look at Anyting My Computer Was Already Hacked & I'm Trying to Get Your Guys at the FBI to Investigate BUT The Feds Won't Cause iT' Was Most Likely the CIA That Hacked My Computer... YES!!! I Said This to the CIA.... John Brennan "if" Your Reading Thank Your Dudes for NOT Shooting Me. They Also Gave Great Directions To Starbucks..... Got Another Cute CIA Story But I'll Save it for My Book.








Evidently John Kerry did NOT get the Memo...

The CIA is having an "internal battle of control" the mainstream media is beholden to their shareholders that are GLOBAL and deals have already been done for an "independent" Kurdistan and after look at the data it's the ONLY thing that makes sense.  The CIA needs to get back in the "intel" business and OUT of the drone business.  Less people globally trust the CIA due to the para military "crap".... The CIA should be INTELLIGENCE ... Let the military do their job.  



Years ago my grandfather told me you have to "change your techniques" and to shake things up you have to deviate from your normal pattern.   America NEVER would have gotten involved with WW2 because we were not attacked in within our border. Pearl Harbor was the invitation we needed to go to WAR and we were ready for war.   People in Kurdistan were "prepping" for the invitation to become "independent" I was told in April about a job with refugees going to Kurdistan in April BUT I googled and they did not have a refugee problem BUT now they do.  I thought there'd only be 1/2 million but recently an IC guy said he predicted 1.5 million.  On twitter I complained that the only job I could get was in Iraq and want another option.  I'm still looking for other option.  Evidently Gannett won't help me.  I have good viewership & I think that cause they "vetted" me to be credible they should help me get a job. Because people know I'm not a loon they tell me more info and that puts me in a security risk.  I was told that to stay alive I need to be visible and to stay active on the web.  Many know that my research helped with the Russian Glonass issue that almost got approved.  They know that I helped exposed companies illegally profiting from Khomeini and companies that are doing illegal deals with Putin.  I get tips that turn out to be VERY credible and by exposing certain things it gets topics on the agenda and talked about and dealt with.  I was told people are using me to build a better intelligence community.  Still the mainstream media i SCARED cause they like it the way it is.  I think they're scared that the general public will know that the papers in America have lied to them for YEARS.

In Mississippi Haley Barbour a "kingmaker" and a person who scares the **** out of me knows I'm a VERY good researcher.  Because I went against the grain I've been bullied & terrorized. NOW I've learned I've been blacklisted.  Well it goes back to the CIA/MIC clique that rules the world and they know know that they "might" have to share in the profits from their little deals.  People like Tony Blair are now being criticized in the media and for that I say THANK YOU Jesus:):)


Bob Dickey & Gracia Martore Who originated the BLACKLISTING of Me? 

Is it cause I spoke out AGAINST Haley Barbour or cause the CIA is scared of me  http://voiceofagopmoderate.blogspot.com/2014/06/will-chris-mcdaniel-have-empathy-for-al.html

From Wiki
The term blacklisting may be used in a pejorative sense, implying that a person has been prevented from having legitimate access to something due to inappropriate covert actions of those who control access. For example, a person being served with a restraining order for having threatened another person would not be considered a case of blacklisting. However, somebody who is fired for exposing poor working conditions in a particular company, and is subsequently systematically blocked from finding work in that industry, is described as having been inappropriately and often illegally blacklisted. Blacklisting can and has been accomplished informally by consensus of authority figures, and does not necessarily require a physical list or overt written record.
Blacklisting can be formal or informal. In the employment setting, applicants who apply to numerous positions regardless of being qualified or not can soon be ignored during some or all subsequent applicant processes, This can be an informal choice made by one person or a shared formal response taken up by one office, and not an issue that would be described as blacklisting. In the past, blacklists of union members have been shared or circulated between multiple organizations to prevent hiring of employees who, rather than being incompetent, have been critical of management actions. People have been prevented from working for decades due to being on a blacklist; in some cases the information on the blacklist was false. [1]


  • Blacklisting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacklisting

    Wikipedia
    blacklist (or black list) is a list or register of entities or people who, for one reason or another, are being denied a particular privilege, service, mobility, access ...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment