Thursday, March 7, 2013

James Clapper - Please Share This with Stephen Preston & Tell John Brennan Hello.



Begin forwarded message:

Mr. Preston: This is my 1st communication with you since we parted ways on January 14th 2013.


I'm going to cc people to have witnesses. I had NOT blogged about you until I feared for my safety and constitutional rights. 

Prior to blogging I quietly tried to work with you and get an answer to a question (Kind of like Rand Paul).


Your document was received today . As of NOW I believe Stephen Preston is NOT your brother (although you don't directly state that)  but you did not say if he was related to you in anyway? As per the post that you refer to I have said that I will take down issues involving you once you have done an affidavit saying he's not your relative. Because I would like this issue resolved & you want resolution too please communicate the answer. 






As I've said ALL I want is the truth (If your not connected to the CIA & or Stephen Preston it makes no sense WHY you would not do an affidavit?)

This email will be attached to my response that will be submitted prior to the 30 day deadline. 

ALSO It is being sent as a reminder that YES as I've stated before I will take down the blog post about you once I have the answer to the question.  At anytime you can send me the affidavit and I will remove the information on the internet.

Future communication will be done through the courts. Still at anytime an affidavit will be welcome and responded to in a timely manner.

Respectfully,

Sharyn Bovat 
615-944-7599

cc: CIA media relations, UK Embassy, JFM, The United Nations & Mark Silverman

Nissan Whistleblower: Letter Sent to Marsha Blackburn About CIA ...

nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../letter-sent-to-marsha-blac...Share
Dec 28, 2012 – Letter Sent to Marsha Blackburn About CIA Retaliation to Whistleblower. ... Below will explain WHY I do not feel comfortable with Kline Preston.



Out of desperation a few weeks ago I started to blog about the deception/lack of disclosure done by Kline: I did this 2 days after he told me Stephen Preston was his brother and then two days after that Kline said it was a joke.  So I told him I would take it off my blog once he sent me a notarized affidavit saying Stephen Preston was not his brother.  

Now I've amended that to any relative: I've sent the DOD a request to clarify & I clearly state on my blogs I NEVER wrote about Kline until this happened.  When he sent me a text saying that his brother was the top lawyer at the CIA that alone "true or not" shows that my legal representation must change.  

Congresswoman when you google -   Stephen Preston CIA  -  look at what pops up... my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment