Saturday, March 2, 2013

James Clapper.... What Does a Girl Have To Do to STOP Terrorism... My NEW Thought is Putting Tony Blair on SDN List.....



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Shares Emails Between Lawyer Kline Preston Talking About CIA's Stephen Preston. Mentions Lockerbie Bombing. Maybe people connected to the Lockerbie bombing were "adopted" by Libyans... That could explain why the are the ONLY country that was blamed?
Date: March 2, 2013 10:16:42 PM CST
To: cstanbrook@mwe.com, harrison.shapira@fco.gov.uk, rblackqc@outlook.com, simon.collingwood@fco.gov.uk, gray.hancock@fco.gov.uk, horacio.licon@fco.gov.uk, rebecca.mowat@fco.gov.uk, spencer.mahony@fco.gov.uk, jessica.roch@fco.gov.uk, mike.rosenfeld@fco.gov.uk, andrew.lewis@fco.gov.uk, ian.rysdale@fco.gov.uk, enfahey@syr.edu, entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov, dimitris.horiatis@fco.gov.uk, hallc@un.org, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, powell1@un.org, gomez-badillo@un.org, powerg@un.org, chungd@un.org, karbassi@un.org, Darlene.McGrath@fco.gov.uk, fiona.francois@fco.gov.uk, feedback.consular.services@fco.gov.uk, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, Carlo.Cavagna@fco.gov.uk, mrwhee01@syr.edu, mike.reynard@mail.house.gov, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, Amelia Chasse <achasse@hynescommunications.com>, Brandon Howell <BHowell@hynescommunications.com>, Arthur Brooks <arthur.c.brooks@aei.org>, paul.chesser@atinstitute.org, Patrick Hynes <phynes@hynescommunications.com>, ighotline@hq.doe.gov, info Nuclear Iran <info@unitedagainstnucleariran.com>, jlorourk@syr.edu, gkerr@tennessean.com, chudler@tennessean.com
Cc: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>, "4msilverman@gmail.com" <4msilverman@gmail.com>

Hello- 

Kline (my ex lawyer) evidently is telling people I'm "crazy"...  NOW says the night before my trial I was in a psychotic state. IF that's the case then WHY did he not tell the judge that when I wanted to represent myself "pro se".... In fact the day of my trial Kline told the judge I was mentally fit to represent myself in court. I will admit i've been stressed... fighting false allegations and being bullied by an entire community has that effect on a person.  I need to NOT have this stress.

Sorry Preston Brothers YOU Cant Have it BOTH Ways.... Saying Sharyn is sane then "changing the story" is ridicules.  In 2010 I could have had the charges dropped for being INSANE, yet the courts would never declare me that. Why?  
Oops had I been declared insane I could not have spent 19+ months fighting trumped up charges.  I told Kline Preston in 2010 that Iran was responsible for the Lockerbie bombing.   I will take a lie detector test.

FYI- my blood pressure is HIGH and the stress of this affecting me.  So if I become "crazy" it's the fault of the Brothers Preston, NISSAN, the French, the State of Tennessee and ALL that participated in covering up Dept. of Energy Fraud.   Still Sadly I'm sane enough to feel the pain that my country has done. My eyes are wide open and I see a train wreck.  Oddly I see George "W" Bush as a man that left public life and did not whore himself out the way Tony Blair did.  "W" is quietly doing crafts. Tony Blair has profited from the post Lockerbie cover up aftermath & some members of the Royal family have seen their bank accounts grow. HSBC seems to be in the "thick" of things.... Why?  I'll send you an email about Carlos Ghosn connected to BP and off shore accounts on Monday.  It seems to my that New World Order was having a global orgy with taxpayer money.  Ooops I just rememeber Kine emailed me about Al Gore enjoying a "good massage"...If my lawyer is related to Stephen Preston then I might have to sell his text messages to tabloids JUST to support myself.  I NEED A JOB.  I've applied to G4S & the CIA. I'm going to apply to the US Treasury.... AFTER I suggest Tony Blair be added to the SDN list. He OBVIOUSLY is harboring facts that have HARMED America.   His assets need to be FROZEN until the truth is exposed.  

Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN)

5 days ago – Get e-mail updates when this information changes. As part of its enforcement efforts, OFAC publishes a list of indi


Since Kline Preston won't sign an affidavit then someone at the CIA tell Stephen Preston to sign an affidavit saying Kline Preston is NOT a relative.

Have YOU Googled Stephen Preston CIA recently   -  this is Today:





I was recently told that Kline is NOW telling people he was adopted.Yet too many tell me they look alike. PLEASE investigate?


Maybe people connected to the Lockerbie bombing were "adopted" by Libyans... That could explain why the are the ONLY country that was blamed?   Makes sense.  I think Stephen Preston that should be the "spin".....  Quickly get Iran to sign pre dated adoption papers giving Libya custody to the villains PRIOR to the bombing.  OK.... problem solved..
Have a great weekend!!!!

Sharyn



























No comments:

Post a Comment