Thursday, March 21, 2013

Senator - Tell James Clapper to Tell President Obama to Start The "Transparency" Thing... Thank You



Email Sent to Lockerbie Families Frank Duggan Did NOTHING. The Truth About Pan Am Flight 103 is STILL Not Reported By the Mainstream Media.  Still MOST Connected to the CIA KNOW Iran is Involved.  Why is the Obama Administration STILL Covering it Up?  Isn't He Supposed to Be the Transparency President?

----Original Message-----
From: sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
To: contact <contact@victimsofpanamflight103.org>
Cc: msilverman <msilverman@tennessean.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 18, 2011 12:17 pm
Subject: From Sharyn Bovat....former research worker who traveled to the Middle East..... My Uncle Bill Frisbie was Chief Pilot for Pan Am My Grandfather worked in Naval Intelligence



Respectfully I'm reaching out to the families of Flight 103.   My goal is to get Congress to question NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn about what he knows about the Lockerbie cover up.& to get trial observers in Tennessee on Sept. 27th.

My name is Sharyn Bovat & I came "out" of the closet as a former research worker AFTER Renault wrongfully accused 3 men of spying.  They were framed by orders from the same executives connected to  Ghosn that targeted me and had me sent to jail 3 times on "trumped up charges"...  It's very complicated. Nissan's Mr. Ghosn got a BIG promotion in 1985 to work in South America for French company Michelin.  The French & Lebanese were used during Iran/Contra.   Mr. Ghosn got a BIG promotion again in 1990.  Today he is connected to ex CIA that were involved back then, 

Bottomline:  I'm just a mom who had a job and then had to disclose my past because they tried to discredit me because they did not know what I knew about Ghosn & his supporters past.   The French still today support IRAN sales of Renault cars are up by 70% this year.    www.themamahawk.com
 A few weeks ago Mark Silverman the editor of the Tennessean took me out to dinner and said "Sharyn, you could be the one to finally give the Lockerbie families closure".  that statement terrified me. 

He and I agree that the story needs to be about your loved ones and "fixing the problems" that cover ups create.  I've sent some letters to members of congress asking for hearings in reference to the cover up.  Still I'm being harassed in the courts and I'm not asking the  Lockerbie families to support me I'm just asking for Trial Observers.

My phone number is 615-7***-****.   Thank you for reading.   Sharyn Bovat

"Years ago I lived in Holland and Louise Arbour the Chief Prosecutor for the War Crimes Tribunal was my neighbor.  She and her mom Rose encouraged people to attend the trial of Milosevic.   For justice to happen there MUST be Transparency in the courts"   
 Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower





No comments:

Post a Comment