Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sharyn Had Text FIght WIth Man Who Said He Was Stephen Preston's Brother at AEI During Senator Kelly Ayotte Discussion While Sitting Next to Tom Curry of NBC News. Kline Preston COULD Have Had Kline Preston SIgn an Affidavit Saying He Was NOT a Relative. He DId NOT.... Why? OMG!!! I TOld Kline Preston ALL He Had to Do Was SIgn an Affidavit Saying They Were NOT Related.

Kline is telling people I'm "crazy"... If that's the case then WHY did he not tell the judge that when I wanted to represent myself "pro se"....  ( I have so much more).

In fact the day of my trial Kline told the judge I was mentally fit to represent myself in court.

Sorry Preston Brothers YOU Cant Have it BOTH Ways....

Something is "fishy" in Tennessee a land locked state.  SOMEONE needs to investigate.  Please tell Stephen Preston to sign an affidavit saying Kline Preston is NOT a relative.

I was recently told that Kline is NOW telling people he was adopted.

Yet too many tell me they look alike.

Maybe people connected to the Lockerbie bombing r were "adopted" by Libyans... That could explain why the are the ONLY country that was blamed?   Makes sense.  I think Stephen Preston that should be the "spin".....  Quickly get Iran to sign pre dated adoption papers giving Libya custody to the villains PRIOR to the bombing.  OK.... problem solved..

Have a great weekend!!!!

Sharyn


























No comments:

Post a Comment