Sunday, March 24, 2013

Senator - Tell James Clapper When I Heard in 2011 That My Lawyer Used the Term "Red Snow" I Knew He Was a Sal Russo NeoCon






One of Kline Preston's friends told me that Kline would fight for me until the "snow was red"... and made a joke about clubbing seals. I knew I could NOT tell him things... because I was blogging about the SUPERHAWKS.

A lawyer connected to Donald Rumsfeld talked to me and NEVER helped me.  I knew the NeoCons did NOT like me.

My death threats came from sources connected to Sal Russo.
It was those connected to Ed Gillespie and Karl Rove that helped/listened to me.  For a while Mark Silverman was playing on Haley Barbour's team.  Gillespie and Rove to my knowledge did NOT know the deals Barbour did in reference to manipulating the mainstream media.


Haley Barbour is Connected to BOTH Tea Party and GOP Establishment.   He controls Reince Priebus.  Romney was a puppet for the SUPERHAWKS
I liked Romney because I knew he'd have respect for my pedigree and would not tolerate the bullying.  Haley Barbour's nephew is a racist and had NO respect for me in the early 90's. His dad Jeppie is a true racist and the reason WHY Barbour can play both teams.  


  1. Voice of a Moderate

    gillespierove2012.com/Share
    Voice of a Moderate. CPAC Participants BLAST Karl Rove with Stealth Attacks.... GOP Elite - A LOT of people participating at CPAC told me they do NOT like you ...

OK back to the point.

I was raised NeoCon and as a child my mom had me watch documentaries of Russian clubbing baby seals she said the people killing the seals were communist.  That image kept me strong.  People in the 70's that were NeoCon did NOT want to raise children that were pansies.

No comments:

Post a Comment