Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Buck Revell & James Clapper - Remember The CIA Guy Freddie Woodruff? Did You Know I Was Asked to Go to Georgia in 1993.... Hey I Wonder if Carlos Tavares or Juan Carlos Jimenez of GM Can Help Me.. Sure Mr. Jimenez is in China Working as an Executive Director in Manufacturing Engineering BUT He Did Have His Assistant Tell Me That If I EVER Needed a a Reference to Call... I Should Call Juan Carlos Jimenez from GM: He Knows That Tennessee Has a Good Ole Boy Problem. Some People at the Plant Were Taking Home Corporate Assets and Selling it on Craig's List... OMG!!! Literally - The Corruption in Tennessee is BAD.... I Told An Associate of Juan Carlos Jimenez that What They Were Doing Was Wrong!!! Ooops.


  1. OMG!!! When I was asked to go to Georgia in 1993 my first "thought" was i was excited about going to the Coca Cola museum.

    Mr. Revell & Mr. Clapper- How do you think I felt when YEARS later I learned I would have been at the SAME place as Aldrich Ames?  I knew then that "my gut" telling me when NOT to do something was RIGHT!!!   My gut tells me now that Tennessee is too dangerous to travel too.  I'm scared... 
    Mr. Revell-  YOU Need to Be the Person to Explain to People That Children in the Cold War Were Used as Tools... I NEVER Wanted the IC Life... I Was BORN Into It..




    Robert Baer  a former high level CIA guy that inspired the movie Syriana  believes Iran is involved with the Lockerbie bombing worked all over the Middle East & Europe (including Lebanon & Paris). He was told in August 1993 of the  killing of CIA officerFred Woodruff  (Mark Silverman’s neighbor) in TblisiGeorgia.   Woodruff (Mark’s neighbor) had been in a car driven by….the head of personal security for Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze, Subsequently, it was found that the Russian mole in the CIA, Aldrich Ames (a bad spy)  had met with Woodruff (Marks neighbor) shortly before, and had an argument

    Fred Woodruff Cia | CIA action in Georgia had Clinton OK Agent ...

    articles.baltimoresun.com/.../1993222203_1_shevardnadze-woodruff-ge...

    Aug 10, 1993 - WASHINGTON -- President Clinton secretly approved a CIA operation in the republic of Georgia, where a U.S. aide was killed Sunday.
    1993 is the same year I was asked about going to Georgia for a democracy trip.   Glad I did not go Aldrich Ames a bad spy was ratting out people (although he would not have know who I was or maybe not... I DO NOT KNOW WHO I WORKED FOR.

    TENNESSEE SCARES ME AS MUCH AS "1993" GEORGIA :  Maybe it's because I'm a mom. A few days ago when my daughter showed me the fuzz on the legs and wanted me to teach her to shave I cried.  For this whistleblower whose been bullied for 4 years getting on a plane tomorrow to go to a place Terrorized me.  One that my own mom would NOT visit her grandchild in -YES!!! My mom did not want to come to Tennessee- just  Ask Mike Catalano's of the TN courts wife Janet- I used to play Mah Jongg with her and other women who adopted from China: We would talk about are families - actually I would listen in envy... my family was not typical: We never get together for holidays: The last time I remember being with my family "not" for a funeral is December 1988 - My Uncle got a call a few nights before Christmas and "that" bomb on Pan Am flight 103 had some shrapnel that hit our hearts in Pebble Beach: Anyway while playing the Chinese tile game nobody in Tennessee could understand WHY my mom would NOT come and visit her grandchild... 

    The fact is my mom knew a LOT & was a "target" for the Good Ole Boys: Years ago.  She led the Tobacco fight.  We had cars circle our home ... BUT Never to the extreme as I got in TN - In CA they have laws that protect people from bullying.    I was always sad my mom would not come to Tennessee & NOW I know why - I was told that there are 4 states in America that have laws that make it easy for "political" prisoners. That is WHY Haley Barbour pardoned so many... That is why a LOT of the files are missing of those that "got" pardoned.   I learned that in Blue & Purple states what happened to me in Tennessee could NOT happen. In those state minority groups have "standing" in Tennessee it's different.  The fact is when any political party has too much control POWER CORRUPTS.  It's not a GOP issues it's just societal.  

     In 2011 a guy from the IC community met with me: He told me the state moved up the charts in the "bad stats"  he said that the culture in Tennessee was so bad adding the racist "subculture" that I had ranted about on my blogs was "real"  he said it was entrenched in the society & that it would take 2 GENERATIONS for the "clean up".   I asked him about opportunities for little girls in Tennessee that were not white: he knew my child was born in China...

    He told me "if you want more opportunities for your daughter - you gotta get her dad to move..."  luckily her dad listened and he got a job up North & I got to manage my last relocation (remember I "was" the relocation consultant companies used in Middle Tennessee for their SENIOR executives .. some say I was the "best" that includes Carlos Tavares formally at NISSAN/Renault  & the former former #2 at  the GM Spring Hill Plant Juan Carlos Jimenez he said "Sharyn tells the truth"

    I'm happy to say my child has moved to a state that has shown people that no matter what your name is, background or race you can succeed.  

    To the people that helped make "that" happen THANK YOU!!!!


    Anyway- I got a nice text from a Tennessee college student...he said he's sharing the problem: A while back a MTSU student contacted me so happily it looks like the NEXT generation in Tennessee wants the concept of RESPECT for ALL People....wow!!!!

















     

    https://www.cia.gov/news.../press.../2012-memorial-ceremony.html

    May 22, 2012 - The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday paid tribute to all of its exceptional ... Freddie R. Woodruff was a gifted linguist who had mastered ...

  2. Tbilisi May Get Burned By CIA Murder Inquiry - The Moscow Times

    www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/tbilisi...cia.../479573.html

    May 5, 2013 - 8, 1993, CIA bureau chief Freddie Woodruff, posing as a State Department regional affairs officer, went on a picnic with Eldar Gogoladze and ...



  3. A man connected to British intelligence confirmed that Ghosn’s friendship to Russian President Putin is connected to Russian Mafia.  YES!!!  Wonder why Renault and Autovaz are “so cozy”… Ghosn’s connected to mafias all over the world.   I blogged about it- told LOTS of people and got BULLIED!!!!   During that time the NISSAN CEO was negotiation to control Putin's Autovaz....  Putin wants the EV to fail cause Russia is "oil" rich... How do you think Putin became one of the richest men in the world?  


    British Source Connect NISSAN CEO to Russian Mafia..... NEW

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../british-source-connect-nissan-ceo-t...

    Mar 14, 2012 - This man is connected to Mark Silverman's former neighbor and friendFreddy Woodruff. Robert Baer a former high level CIA guy that inspired ...
    You visited this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment