Saturday, October 12, 2013

DOD Whistlelbower Blames Rhori Johnston - Hedy Weinberg - The Tennessee ACLU - Mark Silverman of Gannett- Gail Kerr of the Tennessean - David Pearson of the Wall Street Journal & More.... If She's Murdered. Did ANY of YOU NOT Get Goodies? Is it OK to Let a Carpool Mom Be Bullied Cause YOU Got a Great Deal on a Lease?


Sharyn Bovat was considered one of the top relocation consultant in Middle Tennessee used for high level executives.

When she spoke out about a Good Ole Boy network that discriminated and was corrupt she was bullied, jailed, slandered, and has been harrassed.. Sharyn's child suffered.  

Children only have so many summers in their lives and NISSAN and Tennessee destroyed 5 summers of my child's
  

What the mainstream media did to my little girl is UNFORGIVABLE 

I will NEVER let her look at a USA Today again....


Demetria Kalodimos call Nissan Whistleblower in April 2011











On Oct 10, 2013, at 5:11 PM, Sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

Rhori, Knoxville FBI, & DOD IGO:

Google the top lawyer at the CIA -     Stephen Preston CIA

I was slandered in Tennessee and I heard there was a "whisper" campaign.  I want who did it jailed.  My child suffered a LOT of bullying. My daughter should not see the people that destroyed her mom's life NOT be persecuted.  Justice does not happen for human cruelty in Tennessee and that's not fair.

Please watch this:  http://youtu.be/Fq8Crobwcu4


SO - Please tell the Feds anything YOU know.  

I was told that what happened to me could be considered a HATE CRIME because people bullied me for being a perceived gay… this happened until I went public with my relationship with Silverman.  Mark Silverman can tell you how I was stared at & bullied: He witnessed how people treated me.  He knows I was slandered.  PLEASE Help!!!   Rhori knows some of the people that have terrorized me.  I want him to SPEAK UP.  To get justice I need probable cause… Maybe you can provide it?

Sharyn

Here's my testimony at the Tennessee State Capital:    http://youtu.be/tCLjMDpCL1Y

















No comments:

Post a Comment