Tuesday, October 1, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers and Stephen Preston: Urge Congress to End Shutdown... The FBI Has a Broken Fax Machine and I Can't Send info to the New FBI Director James Comey & the DOD OIG is Now Furloughed. Please for America's National Security Stop the Shutdown.... Bring Rich Leatherman Back to Work with the DODIG Staff, The DOD Whistleblower's Issue is One That;s National Security Related. It Even Says on the FBI Website that What Sharyn Bovat Exposed NISSAN For Doing is is Illegal. Sharyn Was Told the State Dept. Glenn Smith Office DTCC NEVER Should Have Approved NISSAN From Getting My Page on the Need of a Covert and Clandestine Operative Family Protection Act Got a LOT of Views... Is Congress Working in It? Seems Like Their NOT Doing Anything Else

Below is from the FBI Website... On the What we Investigate Page






On Oct 1, 2013, at 12:00 PM, "Leatherman, Richard, OIG DoD" <Richard.Leatherman@DODIG.MIL> wrote:

Due to a lapse of Federal funding, employees have been furloughed.  I will not be able to respond to email messages until the furlough has ended.  I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Rich Leatherman

NISSAN & The Haslam Families Pilot Flying J Does Business with ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aef4U3ILtLI

Jul 21, 2013 - Uploaded by Sharyn Bovat
In reference to NISSAN The State Dept allowed a "rumber stamp of ... Billion dollar 









I need this law passed because I'm fighting the lawyers of Reagan era Howard Baker:  They did deals with IRAN back in the 80's and those connected to the law firm of Baker Donelson are STILL in bed with Khomeini

Why America Needs a Covert & Clandestine Operative Family Protection Act?
Because family members of those in the IC community were used as "friendly fixtures" and spied for America.  Since a rivalry with the CIA, DIA, FBI existed they needed operatives without "baggage" and they used family members to find out "what" the others were doing.  This is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.  Since Michelle Bachmann is a "lame duck" I asked one of her staffers to help.  They told me to send stuff to Boland.  
FYI- Michele Bachmann owes me a favor.  It was a person connected to her that called me in the spring of 2012 about Iran sending a Stinger Missile to Mexico.  My family was connected to Operation Cyclone & did gun running. America armed islamic extremist to help end communism- so when I was informed about the traveling 80's era" stinger missile  I made a couple calls and told them "it was probably for a gun collection" and most likely won't be used to bring down a commercial plane flying tourist from LA to Cabo.   The other scenario is that it could be used in a cartel turf fight. Maybe on my next trip to DC I can tell Congresswoman directly.  See went to Russia with Steven Seagal and I want to warn her that Seagal is linked to Joe Arpaio who "covered up" the murder of Margaret Lesher.  Joe Arpaio is tough on illegal immigrants UNLESS their friends with ex CIA that are linked to drug trafficking - Heck Why does Michele Bachmann need me to tell her this.. She should ask Sal Russo.  He's the political operative linked to the "creepy stuff".... During that time in spring of 2012 I had a death treat and reported it to the FBI.

The act will guarantee legal help to family members of covert/clandestine operatives  

I've been asked an interrogatory questions by Kline Preston (whose most likely related to Stephen Preston the top CIA lawyer that President Obama has recently promoted to TOP DOD lawyer.  I was asked "who" in the government that I worked for when I was 14 years old.   I didn't work for anyone - All I did was go to a boarding school and was the roommate of a girl from El Salvador whose families led death squads 
Sharyn Bovat can't get a lawyer in Tennessee to help her cause their scared of the CIA stuff.   She have a lot of documentation that shows that due to her IC family.

Besides legal assistance the bill would help children of operative understand "what" their families did, provide physiological resources & assist with job references and aid the children of covert operatives in obtaining health insurance.
My grandfather former Naval intelligence in the late 1940's and lived in Korea on the 38th Parallel  - after that nobody knows "what" he did.  My mom was Chief Stewardess for Transocean Airlines, lived in Tokyo and hired women to "spy" for America. My dad a World Airways pilot did flights that deemed him CIA.  While he was in LAOS i was conceived and rumor has it that his boss could be my bio dad, maybe that's why Dean Lesher was so kind to me & under his wing in 1984 -he was the publisher of the Contra Costa Times and he had me do research for those that did Iran Contra, Also I was one of Nancy Reagan's "ears"  the Reagans were fond of my Uncle Bill Frisbie he was the Chief Pilot for Pan Am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment