Saturday, October 5, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers, Stephen Preston: I Sent An Email to Howard Baker, Ed Gillespie, Reid Weingarten, Tom Ingram & More Becasue I Want Resolution & I Do NOT Want to Travel to Tennessee... Tell James Comey of the FBI That WIth the Federal Shutdown I'm Too Scared to Travel to the South... If I Get Murdered NOBODY WIll Investigate... America NEEDS a Fully Funded Government.



Senator Look I had a Feinstein 500 pin.... 









Mr. Baker

My mom took me to a mentoring brunch and I was really impressed with Mayor Dianne Feinstein and then people had me meet Nancy Kassebaum to show me women could succeed in the GOP. Anyway…the people connected to President Ford thought very highly of your NOW wife: today she would not fit in unless you "tainted" her?



Maybe the GOP does not want moderate women?  




Today I received a motion from Kline Preston (my ex layer who texted me that his brother was the top lawyer at the CIA & tweets Pro Assad and Pro Putin rants)






He sent me a motion saying "I'm delusional".. 

Sir I'm not…LOOK AT HIS TWEETS (more below) and tell me whose delusional?

He's connected to partners at your firm and he lied to me about "so many things"….. I've got a good memory.  

Mr. Baker-  I'm not mentally ill I'm just an American that's been abused and I'm ANGRY. Call my "shrink" he's been my DR. for almost 6 years. Dr. ******** ***** in Franklin Tennessee. If you email me I'll send him a release and you can ask him any question… That goes for anyone on this email…  FBI you too.  I'll even take a lie detector test & or a mental health evaluation.   

People Please- figure out a way that I can "have a life"…. I don't want money I want the opportunity to work and get health insurance - my reputation back.
Kline Preston is slandering me in these new court documents…. Nobody in Tennessee likes me: I GET IT!!!   I never want to go to Tennessee again EVER!!!

I'm terrified about going to court. Years ago Mr. Lesher of the Contra Costa Times had me spend time with this political strategist named Ray Sloan he was friends with Dan White and Harvey Milk.   Ray was gay & Dan White was his friend.  Anyway I learned from Ray that Dan White a Vietnam Vet had PTSD….  Harvey Milk and White "had a fling" and Milk threatened to tell people IF Dan did not not support the Briggs initiative…. That's the gay teacher CA legislation - Thank god it failed… Can you imagine any state trying to dictate "lifestyle" issues in schools?  Oops…. Tennessee is "still in the 50's"…. Anyway…Harvey Milk told Ray that he had a feeling in his gut that he'd be murdered . I feel that way now Margaret Lesher was murdered & Sonny Bono too.  Also about 1/2 dozen more….. Too many people in my life died.

Kline Preston "most likely" does work with people connected to the Russian mafia. I've been told my life is at risk in Tennessee. I've been told people will try to stage a suicide & "they do that a LOT in the South"….Murders at the NISSAN plant went uninvestigated…Workers from NISSAN contacted me and they said management does  NOT follow the law & the police don't care….Evidently the local sheriff is corrupt.  People say "if" they report something they risk losing their job or LIFE… FBI- Look about 3 deaths recently at NISSAN…People that work at that plant live in fear of the Good Ole Boys- that is WHY i think NISSAN needs a UNION.

Anyway:  There is more chance of me dying if I go to Tennessee because people know the courts/police will NOT DO ANYTHING.   I'm TERRIFIED!!! 

Sir- I want is to live to see my child grow up.  I had to give up custody of her and I was told that I have to be out of her and her dad's house by January.  I need a job and healthcare.. ALL I want is that.  I know I've been wronged I'm sure YOU know I've been wronged.  The FBI is shut down and UNTIL they go back to work to start new investigations  I'm lost. I'm going to send the courts a letter telling them of the NEW conflict of interest with Baker Donelson.  I had NO IDEA that the Baker of Baker Donelson was Howard Baker until recently... I would hope that since this has NOW been exposed Baker Donelson tells NISSAN to mediate?

Please figure out HOW to give this whistleblower closure- All i want is to be treated fairly.. as of yet in the TN courts it has not happened.

Again, all I want is out of this mess and to be able to have a new life… someplace that's not the south…

Have a great weekend!

Sharyn Bovat

615-944-7599


Below is MORE from the lawyer - linked to your partners that says…I'm Delusional….  OMG!!!!

If he "really" is related to the TOP CIA lawyer that President Obama appointed to be the TOP DOD lawyer - then GOD BLESS AMERICA!!






No comments:

Post a Comment