Monday, October 7, 2013

James Clapper, Stephen Preston, & Michael Vickers the DOD Whistleblower Just Sent the DOD IGO a Letter (Along with the FBI and Others) Asking for Kline Preston to Be Investigated for Motion Meant to Bully Her.... Sharyn Bovat Wants James Comey to Do RICO....








Kline Preston Your Motion made me cry... then I looked at it again and knew I was being BULLIED. I;ve been terrified by the recent death threat but I;m not laying down .. I'm fighting back. Sir- my hope is the email to the DOD IGO and the FBI will wake up the FEDS and a RICO investigation will be REAL... 

Paybacks a bitch- her name is 
Sharyn  


Begin forwarded message:



To Kline Preston, DOD IGO, Knoxville FBI,
And others.

Mr Preston You told me in a text message that Stephen Preston the top CIA lawyer was your brother - Then you said he was not. I only started blogging about you after that & i told you IN WRITING that as soon as you gave me a notarized statement that Stephen Preston is NOT a relative and that your not connected to the CIA- once that was received I would take All posts down that are about you from my blog.  You did not do it- Why?
I have a valid concern as an American because Stephen Preston is up for the TOP DOD legal job and I believe that since you do a lot of business with Putin's Government it should be a factor.

Oddly the CEO of Nissan was negotiation with Putin's government for controlling interest in Autovaz WHILE you were representing me.  That is a "conflict of interest". You have never responded to the amended complaint about your conflict of interest in reference to you being President of Marsha Blackburn's PAC that 's cozy with the Haslam PAC. Those donors received a lot of taxpayer money linked to fraud I exposed on my blog and that's ANOTHER conflict of interest.
NOW you have drafted a motion saying I'm "delusional" and the words to describe me are slandering. Then you attach a letter saying you'll file the motion "if" I do not drop my lawsuit against you.  Kline Preston you know the date is close to the day of my appeals appearance - because you never did anything with the Civil case against Nissan a judge rushed a Summary judgement in their behalf.  All I want to do in the 18th is have my case remanded back to the lower court so I can do discovery.  You either are making a "threat" in your motion that "feels" Like  blackmail or worse you've conspired with Baker Donelson to deem me NOT mentally fit before the Oct. 18th court appearance.  This troubles me since I've seen so much corruption in the courts.  The fact is I'm not mentally ill and if you thought I was you never should have told a judge I was "fit" to represent myself in court.  

Kline Preston you say in your motion you want to "sanction" me for my rambling about Iran Contra. Why did you not say I rambled about the Lockerbie Bombing Cover Up? Maybe it's because you heard the government is gonna let the Truth be told and that YES Iran is also responsible - like I told you.  It's going to come out that YES the Haslam family profits from Iran - via Vitol energy and CVC Capital Partners. It might also come out that the Boston Bombing was a diversion planned by links to the Russian Mafia.  A diversion to protect a BiG buyer of Russian Oil- Gas the one and only Jimmy Haslam - whose office was raided by the FBI the same day the bombing. I was told it was a "possible" message to NOT hurt the Russian oil sales.

Now - will all that come out? I don't know- still it's a possibility and Mr. Preston "if" Stephen Preston is a relative of yours then America has a LOT more problems then just an ineffective congress.

Mr Preston asked me in an Interrogatory question in a civil case to "list sexual positions"


& NOW he wants a TN court to sanction me for "rambling" about Iran Contra.  The fact that Iran Contra speak-rhetoric is what you target in all my ramblings says a LOT.  I sent you an email in spring 2011 it included pictures I took of Oliver North at a Bill Baker brunch- it included pictures of me with men from Honduras and the Middle East that interacted with Oliver North - those pictures are REAL they are not photoshopped.  Kline Preston WHY did you not tell me that Howard Baker of the Reagan Era was a partner for Baker Donelson - you'd think it would be something important.  Also YOU sent me wacky text messages - How can you say I'm delusional?

I will CC the FBI, the DOD IGO and Howard Baker.

Mr. Preston I hope your investigated - Sir, please answer this question in reference to this letter:







Is this letter a desperate attempt to get me to drop the case?

Are you blackmailing me by saying that you'll publicly slander me if I don't drop the case?

Or

is their a darker conspiracy that has been orchestrated with your friends at Baker Donelson?

You did not tell me about Howard Baker - who knew members of my family but you did tell me you were buddies with a Baker Donelson Partner and Since I was around the Lockerbie Cover Up  I know how twisted & cruel some people can be. That is why I'm a bit cautiously paranoid as to your motives...my gut says your simply trying to bully me into dropping the case.

I hope the Feds investigate and by Mr. Preston's  actions i think I have proven the need for RICO. This is the ONLY lawyer in all of Tennessee that I could get to represent me. The National Whistleblower's association could not help me - they tried. The fact is my case was too political and the only lawyer that would help me was really working against me.  My child has suffered for over 4 years - I need resolution.

Have a Great Night

Sharyn Bovat
615-945-7599

Below is a copy of cover letter where Kline Preston tells me "if" I don't drop the case he'll file a slanderous motion. Which just like Baler Donelson motions insinuates I did things I did not. The motions and interrogatory questions are meant to discredit, bully, and marginalize me. This abuse of a whistleblower needs to end.

Please Stop this Inhumanity.



Sent from my iPhone






No comments:

Post a Comment