Wednesday, March 12, 2014

James Comey of the FBI- Are ya'll Interviewing Buck Revell... Is the Lockerbie Case "Still" Open? Seriously If Your NOT Doing Anything Let me Know... Also: Dan Meyer - The DOD Whistleblower ME is TIRED of Blogging About the Lockerbie Bombing... Can YOU Just Help Get Me a Job... It Seems Like George Ellard of the NSA Wants to Keep the Secrets SECRET....



FYI- I had a FACEBOOK fight with a most likely CIA "plant".... How much taxpayer money is going for "lies"... I'd really like to know... Seems like too many in the IC get paid to lie. I tell the truth and I'm attacked.  Do you want to know who the "ex" CIA guy who told me he's happy he retired cause he could NOT keep track of the lies is?  Something has to change at the CIA...  

Sharyn Bovat I won't argue with anyone... I never wanted to be a blogger... YES! I have whacky stuff out there. Still I traveled to the Middle East- Met the money launderer that worked with the Iranian National Guard... I'm invited to many National security conferences because of my DNA.... the fact is I NEVER wanted to become what I've become... My grandfather and mom were CIA... I was "born" into it. The fact is I lived in the Netherlands from 1998-2001 & interacted with the English speaking community. My Uncle was Chief Pilot for Pan Am & I did the data collection used to restore the image of Oliver North. If you find me "silly" fine. The fact is by being whacky I got people from the 80's to remember me & I've been able to blog about stuff that's true... Had I been more serious it would have been shut down. I was told that I had to get ALL my information out because people that I worked with died... young deaths. I know this is NOT a venue that would like me BUT I believe Megrahi was innocent... 100% 



Sharyn Bovat If you click the link on the website that Sandra refers to you'll see this picture - I have court documents that show that in 2010 I told my lawyer I was harassed because of the Lockerbie Bombing - I've had people tell me they hoped Megrahi knew that some in America knew he was innocent before he died. NOT all Americans are horrible.






Sharyn Bovat Martyn is part right- actually most people are when they say that some connected with CIA & Mossad worked with the people planning the bombing (that is 2nd hand info...but the source is excellent & it's why I'm bullied) my testimony is not admissible in a court because it's 2nd hand. Until ALL the players can't be prosecuted the truth most likely won't come out. Because I'm not "credible" because I say whacky things I'm alive... Look at the page views... see how many read my blog when I ranted about "lockerbie"... Had a been a loon I never would have had so many viewers... Then see the text I sent to the Gannett editor that won the most prestigious award for journalism - he communicated with me for 3 years..Still the Lockerbie issue was not reported. Sandra belittled me by saying I should have the Sharyn Show... it's not a bad idea:):) So far I've opened the eyes of many about Lockerbie.... had I not blogged more people would think Megrahi was guilty... still most in America do.




No comments:

Post a Comment