Thursday, March 27, 2014

James Comey Why Don't You Get the FBI to Question David Brock About the Cover Up of TWA 800 & His Deals With Blackwater... My Memories are Grade A & I'm Working on a Self Published Book So My Child Will Know Why Her Mommy Was Murdered - If I Am... I've Been Trying to Use the Salmon Rushdie Strategy to NOT Get Whacked. I'm Paranoid BUT I've KNOW a LOT of Dead People...Margaret Lesher and Sonny Bono BOTH KIlled in Blackwater "Transition"... David Brock Helped With Cover Ups... Will Be In the Chapter TROLLING FOR TATTLE TALES.... Mr. Brock Became a Clinton After the Blackwater Deal Done During the Cover Up of TWA 800..... Here's a Tidbit.......


Anyway.... there was another plane crash... TWA flight 800 & Clinton feared it would cost him the election but another cover up happened & deals were cut that allowed for the persecution of Megrahi to happen. It's linked to Blackwater & the outsourcing of American intelligence.

In July 1997, Brock published a confessional piece in Esquire magazine titled "Confessions of a Right-Wing Hit Man," in which he recanted much of what he said in his two best-known American Spectator articles and criticized his own reporting methods.[7][8] Discouraged at the reaction his Hillary Clinton biography received, he said, "I . . . want out. David Brock the Road Warrior of the Right is dead." Four months later,The American Spectator declined to renew his employment contract, under which he was being paid over $300,000 per year  David Brock graduated in 1985-FYI - during the mid eighties I lived in Berkeley in a house for Berkeley students on Channing Street near that campus that I rented a room at between 1983-1986 - that can be verified by Glenn McWright



Senator Dianne Feinstein Remember Me?: Dianne Feinstein - Can ...

senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../dianne-feinstein-can-someone-at-...
Dec 1, 2012 - Dianne Feinstein - Can Someone at Your Office Contact the Dept. of Defence. I Need to Reach Glen McWright. I'm Working on My Resume and ...





Sharyn Bovat Al Jazeera is really rocking the boat. NOW I understand "why" Al Gore sold Current TV to them.... The sale of the American TV network that was owned by Gore and other powerful players was turned into a scandal in the USA (January 2013) FYI-Gore's people reached out to me in 2010 AFTER I started writing about Lockerbie- I learned that the former VP had started reading my blogs in fall 2009 he like the fact I said America can't be dependent on foreign oil. In 2010 a staffer asked me if I wanted to "date" him... I thought it was a joke.. At the time I had no idea he and Tipper were having problems - then in 2010 a tabloid in America ran an article about Mr. Gore saying he sexually assaulted a women in Oregon. Later I learned the "alleged" assault happened in 2006. You'll see HOW this is linked to Lockerbie... in late 2011-early 2012 I was told the CIA "planted" the scandal to scare Mr. Gore into BEHAVING- It was my belief that he was forced into pitching green projects that were NOT going to succeed... & people that were CIA connected profited from taxpayer backed "green" projects that were "built to fail"... Howard Baker (Reagan era) & Haley Barbour's (RNC Chairman from 1993) are part of a Good Ole Boy network that profits from deals that involved BILLIONS of grants/stimulus money - 

It became obvious to me that those "in the know" about the Lockerbie cover up had profiteered. In summer 2013 I learned that profiteering from the cover up was started by TONY BLAIR..... Anyway another Gore associate told me that there was more to the situation. Also the deal with Al Gore/Al Jazeera had been in the works quietly a long time before it happened in January 2013... NOW The Lockerbie link... I was told in 2001 (while living in the Netherlands) that the Megrahi trial "wrapped up quickly" because Bush was elected. Gore knew the details & they did NOT want to pass the information to another administration (which is standard protocol... you don't want to leave the new administration a "mess"... In December 1992 after Clinton beat George H. Bush I traveled to the Middle East & met people that were part of the cover up - it was "housekeeping between presidential administrations". WHAT scares me is that the crash happened in Dec 1988 AFTER the successful election of Bush H. and some of the people traveling back to DC on board Pan Am 103 were going to "rat out" (whistle blow) about CIA drug trafficking, & I believe that the Pan Am 103 "guest list" was calculated. I remember someone using the term "guest list" Also I remember seeing my Uncle cry for the 1st and only time & that was when they were talking about those in "bucket seats" ……

Anyway the CIA linked to Iran Contra from the Reagan CIA were lost clout with President Bush & he demoted Buck Revell... 

FYI- My Uncle led an Aviation commission for BOTH Reagan & Bush & he testified at a Senate Intelligence committee. In 1993 I was at a meeting in Dallas & I was told to "suck up" to the victors of the 1993 RNC internal battle of control... (this was an internal fight the GOP had-a similar one is going on today... I asked a guy at a BBQ "why am I here" he told me " you have no where else to go. That night I put my foot in my mouth BIG TIME... I mad a joke about the FBI director being corrupt... they guy seated next to me said "that's my dad"... today he's a member of Congress. Maybe next time I'm in DC I'll stop by Pete Sessions office:):) 

Anyway.... there was another plane crash... TWA flight 800 & Clinton feared it would cost him the election but another cover up happened & deals were cut that allowed for the persecution of Megrahi to happen. It's linked to Blackwater & the outsourcing of American intelligence. FYI- The Reagan/Bush people that left the CIA went to work in National Security as "vendors".... (sorry for ALL the quotes-it's just something I do naturally...when I was a kid my mom taught me that when drafting a cable to emphasize words that were important). Mark Silverman the former Gannett editor (news quest) thought I was also part of the TWA cover up... after he vetted me he said "you were around the people that did it"... I told Silverman I tuned things out & when it comes to cover ups I only did "international".... For YEARS I've been haunted by the pictures of Flora Swire... she was my age. My life since the Lockebie Bombing has not been normal or easy but I've had a life. People including Buck Revell don't like me babbling... BUT what happened was wrong... My mom told me that when America makes a mistake we compensate with "foreign aid"... that is the purpose of the United Nations. Politicians in America keep saying America NEVER apologizes when she's wrong... As an individual who KNOWS in my heart and mind that Megrahi was "railroaded" I'm apologizing- I'm sorry.



 Hillary Clinton is aligned w/ Bi-partisan group created by Henry Kissinger: Many politicians are... BUT some are in the "inner circle"....& SOME LINKED TO MASSIVE FRAUD

Timothy Geithner allowed for a LOT of bad loans that helped people in Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment