Wednesday, March 19, 2014

James Comey & FBI Read the ***UPDATE*** If the Lockerbie Story of Libya Were TRUE You'd See Frank Duggan, Buck Revell, Ed Gillespie, Richard Marquise, Sir John Orr, Brian Murtagh, & Darrell Mill's on TV Spouting Their Opinions of Malaysian Air... The FACT is EVERY Mainstream Media Outlet KNOWS There Was a Cover Up...









UPDATE:
Mark Zaid says families NOT forced to sign document saying they could NOT ask for the truth & that he wants the truth. The good news is that the truth is coming out. The FBI should have Buck Revell, Frank Duggan, Richard Marquise, Darrell Mills, Sir John Orr & Brian Murtagh questioned. It's "just' my opinion that they should do "affidavits" of what they know. It's time for the families to get the truth.






The Lockerbie Bombing was ordered by Iran.... 




Why has the mainstream media stayed silent?

Here'a an email I sent to people involved with the cover up & to others today: Sadly it looks like people at Syracuse Univeristy KNEW the cover up happened.... evidently grants buy "silence" I heard good people became corrupt- it's just sad. If the Lockerbie families "signed away their right to the truth" when they took the LAST check from Gaddafi that Ed Gillespie lobbied for then I want the truth for AVERAGE America and the UK families that did not have to sign a waiver.. If America "really did" bully the families of the Lockerbie crash- then shame on my country...

Wiki shows Ed Gillespie profited from the cover up... He knew I was fighting "trumped up" charges...ick!  he got 2 MILLION dollars...& he KNEW Iran ordered the bombing...Why?
"..In March 2009, it was announced that US lobbying firm, Quinn Gillespie & Associates, received fees of $2 million for the work it did from 2006 through 2008 helping the PA103 relatives obtain payment by Libya of the final $2 million compensation (out of a total of $10 million) that was due to each family.[128].."



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: President Ford had lunch with me (1 on 1) in 1992---- I do NOT think he would have done that had it not been for the Lockerbie Cover-Up. Did you see the Palestine Bomb-maker article today? It was next to the Ad for Ed Gillespie's Senate Race- Didn't he get 2 million to lobby for the Lockerbie Families - It "that" cover up profiteering? 
Date: March 19, 2014 at 10:15:06 AM CDT
To: "fduggan@comcast.net" <fduggan@comcast.net>, "rblackqc@outlook.com" <rblackqc@outlook.com>, "RMarquise@aol.com" <RMarquise@aol.com>, "darrellwmills@msn.com" <darrellwmills@msn.com>, "richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk" <richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk>, "cstanbrook@mwe.com" <cstanbrook@mwe.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk" <sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk>, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, "jmgaines@gannett.com" <jmgaines@gannett.com>, "jlorourk@syr.edu" <jlorourk@syr.edu>, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>
Cc: Mark@markzaid.com

President Ford told me to be a “team player”…. can someone tell me “if” I’m wrong… was he talking about something else?
FYI- I was told the cover up was for National Security reasons… I want to believe that… I was told a LOT of countries were involved. In December 1992 I met the Palestinian money launderer and a guy from Lebanon that was involved with the cover up-oddly he knew Oliver North-heck the Palestinian  money launderer knew Oliver North. I believed that Oliver North just did what he was told...

Sadly NOW I think the Pan Am 103 “guest list” was done in a sinister way: Guys my mind is open and my advice to those that are part of the cover up (Duggan-Marquise-Orr et all) Time to Tell the Truth

If you don’t participate in writing history - then others might not make you look too good….

Look at what George Galloway is saying…. President Ford told me “ Be a team player … “ & “..know whose controlling the ball…”  Once America knows they were lied to about Lockerbie …Then you are on DEFENSE… It’s easier to win an argument when you play offense… Those “blocking” the truth are injured (Frank Duggan - you look like an idiot with your insults to the UK families) It’s time to simply “play by the rules”….   FYI- I was told after Saddam was gone (dead/out of power) the truth would come out.. Didn’t he die in 2007?   the truth should have come out in 2008… oops an election year…& I think “that’s” when the NSA got “out of control” and I know that LOTS of surveillance to me done by CIA vendors started then… I’ve got proof… anyone want it? 

This will be faxed to the FBI & to a US Attorney.  Good News- A guy at CPAC challenged me on my views on Chris Christie.. He said- it’s two years away HOW can you say he’s unelectable? FYI i told him “women want to elect people they trust”  “women can accept people that make mistakes - if they own their mistake”  & “women hold grudges”  - good news for those of us that wear skirts… I heard his fundraising future is “bleak” isn’t TOYOTA a client of Haley Barbour’s… huh? a Bridgestone exec said...it’s irrelevant looks like those politicians associated with Yakuza types are “going down”…. ya’ll can thank me later:) 


mRNC conventions credentials in 1992 were access all areas “security” personal. I got to have coffee with the snipers..



Have a great day!!


Sharyn





On Mar 11, 2014, at 7:07 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:

Message to Frank Duggan, the  Lockerbie Cover Up Team (sadly I was told people at Syracuse have become part of the cover up) & Gannett Elite. 

Sit, it's time you the the "truth" happen. As an American I'm embarrassed by your statements. Lets have a DEBATE on TV or radio- you sir are well versed on Lockerbie and will have "home court" advantage. I want YOU to convince me & more important AMERICA that I'm wrong - Frank let's set it up? 

How about GANNETT being a sponsor? 

Jeremy it will be good PR- Gannett allowing for TRANSPARENT dialogue. Heck -After Silverman screwed me (two ways)

Because a leader at Gannet lied to me & who ALSO thinks Iran did it yet did not "report" abuse done to me  I think ya'll at the Chrystal Palace owe me the chance to tell America WHY I think Iran did it. It will make "great press" heck isn't that what a paper is for?

Is suppression gonna continue about Lockerbie? 

Naw-I think NOT - I got a couple reporters that contacted me recently & I just 
Sent some data to Al Jazeera.


FYI  a few weeks ago I had a nice chat with Mark Zaid...i like him even though he wont help me fight Nissan who "outed" me and forced me into whistle blowing (i never wanted to talk ya'll) 

Anyway something's were recently confirmed to me....  & a former power player told me to "be respectful" to the Old Guard... (The cover up team- you know who you are)  Yet I need to "drive home" the fact that someday - sooner or later the truth will be exposed & some of ya'll will be outed as being the frauds, liars & greedy hypocrites that represent the WORST of America.

Have a great night!

Sharyn 
Sent from my iPhone







The Palestinian guy they built the bomb is bragging about it on his FACEBOOK page:
You can't "make this shit up".... 





No comments:

Post a Comment