Saturday, March 1, 2014

Message for Buck Revell Thanking Him for Putting Human Rights First By Signing Letter Wanting SSCI Report Released - As Much as I "Rant" About Mr. Revell About the Lockerbie Issue I Must Say to Him Today THANK YOU!!! Sir - This Gives Me Hope that Fact Based Merits/Intelligence Will Be the Victor in This "CIA Civil War"..... Sir Can You PLEASE Write a Letter for John Kiriakou?

February 25, 2014 Dear Senator:

We write to you as current and former professional interrogators, interviewers, and intelligence officials regarding the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence’s (SSCI) 6000-plus page study of the CIA’s post-9/11 rendition, detention, and interrogation program. We understand that the SSCI may soon take up the issue of whether to pursue declassification and public release of the study. In the interest of transparency and furthering an understanding of effective interrogation policy, we urge you to support declassification and release of as much of the study as possible, with only such redactions as are necessary to protect national security................
(link to full letter below) 
.............The SSCI study—based on a review of more than 6 million pages of official records—provides an important opportunity to shed light on these important questions. We understand that the SSCI minority and CIA have separate views regarding the meaning and significance of the official documentary record. Those views are important and should also be made public so that the American people have an opportunity to decide for themselves whether the CIA program was ultimately worth it.

It is beyond time for this critical issue of national importance to be driven by facts—not rhetoric or partisan interest. We therefore urge you to vote in favor of declassifying and releasing the SSCI study on the CIA’s post-9/11 interrogation program.

Sincerely,

Tony Camerino – U.S. Air Force Glenn Carle – CIA
James T. Clemente – FBI
Jack Cloonan - FBI

Gerry Downes - FBI
Mark Fallon - NCIS
Brigadier General David R. Irvine – U.S. Army (Ret.) Steven Kleinman – U.S. Air Force
Marcus Lewis – U.S. Army
Mike Marks – NCIS
Robert McFadden – NCIS
Charles Mink – U.S. Army
Joe Navarro – FBI
Torin Nelson – U.S. Army
Erik Phillips – U.S. Army
William Quinn – U.S. Army
Buck Revell – FBI
Mark Safarik – FBI
Haviland Smith – CIA
Lieutenant General Harry E. Soyster – U.S. Army (Ret.)



Letter from Interrogators: Release the SSCI Report | Human Rights ...

www.humanrightsfirst.org/.../letter-interrogators-relea...

Human Rights First
2 days ago - Buck Revell – FBI. Mark Safarik – FBI. Haviland Smith – CIA. Lieutenant General Harry E. Soyster – U.S. Army (Ret.) Tony Camerino. Tony Camerino has spent ...

Bio of Buck Revell 

Mr. Revell served a 30-year career (1964-1994) in the FBI as a Special Agent and senior executive. From 1980 until 1991, Mr. Revell served in FBI Headquarters first as Assistant Director in charge of Criminal Investigations (including terrorism); then as Associate Deputy Director he was in charge of the Investigative, Intelligence, Counter-Terrorism and International programs of the Bureau (1985-91). In September 1987, Mr. Revell was placed in charge of a joint FBI/CIA/U.S. military operation (Operation Goldenrod) which led to the first apprehension overseas of an international terrorist. Prior to joining the FBI, Mr. Revell served as an officer and aviator in the U.S. Marine Corps, leaving active duty in 1964 as a Captain. He currently serves as the President of an international business and security consulting group based in Dallas.






Mr. Revell - in my first letter to you I said "I knew you were not a bad guy"......  Just like Mr. North... I know people (even as high up as you) do what their told....   

A bit of on update guy whose brother is VERY HIGH UP at the DOD told me to "rebrand" as an Advocate. After I helped the DOD & CIA stop the State Dept. from helping Putin who were gong to allowing for Russian GPS monitoring stations in the US I've got some credibility...  

 http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/11/dod-whistleblower-reaches-out-to-robert.html

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/11/dod-whistleblower-admits-dia-source.html 

Anyway: I'm in DC looking for closure on my whistleblowing experience. The man I married in the late 90's did NOT know I did research for CIA operatives because I never told him.  He learned AFTER NISSAN executives that were ex CIA "outed me" 2009 -they actually accused me of using an "allies" and said I committed fraud by using a false name... It was my MARRIED NAME... As soon as that happened I told EVERYONE to start calling me BOVAT and I have told people to NOT mention the other name.  I moved out of the house in summer 2009 into a corporate apartment because NISSAN had people "circle my home"... they had Red Titan Truck follow me (way to close) with my child in the car.  In January 2010 the harassment became unbearable and I started to blog about what they feared I would... I thought once I start talking about Lockerbie and other stuff they will want to mediate...  NISSAN really did take 1.4 billion taxpayer dollars to build a car with outdated technology and NISSAN did go from 20.9% (2006) women in management down to 10% in 2009 the year I whistle blew ... ALL I whistle blew about was discrimination and fraud... I guess they were scared that I'd keep talking: Even after I was "outed" I never mentioned Lockerbie UNTIL I had death threats.... Sir- I need someone to help me get resolution.. All I want is to have a normal - life... well as normal as one can be now that a LOT of people know that I'm an ex spy to a former first lady.   OMG!!!  My mom (who Howard Baker does not like- My mom Caroloyn Bovat led the effort to ban smoking in restaurants - this was after my dad and most likely "bio dad" Ed Daly of World Airways died of lung cancer.  Mr. Lesher communicated to the "higher ups" & my mom was able to work with rogue operatives and pass laws that became National.....

Maybe you did not know that I did the research to restore his image.... Respectfully NOW I want the CIA to get a vendor to restore mine..  The CIA (or an affiliated vendor) has some sort of web crawler thing that slanders me on google...

The CIA-Ex CIAI was told that in 2010 someone at the ice rink that I spend hours a day at with my daughter was "planted" and monitored me- A year later i learned that one of the moms that was always there was a FULL TIME Booz Hamilton employee... I liked her- Barb Pagano was one of the nicer moms to me and I did not want to think she was against me... Another "suspect" in the slandering of me could be a mom that viciously gossiped about me & just last year for a job for Pilot Flying J... Her name was Susan Vincler - http://haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/2013/10/reid-weingarten-do-you-know-bob-dickey.html

Then a woman befriended me at the rink & I learned her dad was a lawyer that was appointed in 1989 to the QC (Queens Counsel) & he protected the interest of the Crown...All this happened to me in Franklin Tennessee .



 It gets "weirder"  I'll write about that from my lobby bar tonight. 

I need to get a job with healthcare and can't as LONG as the CIA keeps slandering me and and as long as   It's time for the Intelligence Community to end this Civil War... I learned a few years ago a guy was "getting railroaded" to scare others from leaking.. Leon Panetta goes to the same County Club as my mom ( the Monterey Peninsula) I lived in the Netherlands from 1998-2001 it was really hard to "not talk" and I never did - even while watching Pan Am victims family suffer the trial... They would come into the Hague and Amsterdam on weekends.  People were assigned o spend time with them - I refused because did not want to personally get to know them.  I was spent my time their interacting with the english language community. I belonged to the British Women's Club, the Canadian Woman's Club and the American Women's club... All my call were monitored.  My neighbor was Louise Arbour the prosecutor for Milosivec (I was also around NATO people).... Did you knew that a NATO wife took me to the scene of Princess Diana's death...We went to the tunnel at the same time & night of the week- she proved to me that on that weekend ( the 1st weekend after all the Parisians returned from their summer holidays) that traffic would have been too slow and UNLESS their was a motorcade then there's no way the guy could have been speeding).... This lady knows a LOT more... OK please watch this about John Kiriakou- Sir you know that a LOT of people "leaked" and I NEVER leaked UNTIL I wows "outed" for my CIA research past....   Years ago Mr. North gave me a lecture on being loyal to my county and to who I worked for... Well I'm loyal to America and as soon as I get a job I will be loyal to who I work for.   Sir, the people that have profited from the Lockerbie Cover-Up has terrorized me ..
Mr. Revell You gotta see this video of Mark Zaid and Jesselyn Radack "going at it"   at the Journal of National Law & Review and Georgetown Law Conference.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment