Friday, March 14, 2014

Mark Zaid Your Buddy Frank Duggan of the Lockerbie Bombing Group Seems to be Revered By the IRANIANS - What Do You Think About That? Hey Lets Get Gracia Martore and Bob Dickey of Gannett to Report the Story... Oops Papers in the US are SILENT... Yet Almost ALL Uk Publications Say Iran Ordered the Bombing & the DIA Says it's True... The CIA Seems to Be Supporting Iran... Maybe John Brennan Should Move There?

Finally, Frank duggan, President of the victims of Pan Am 103 inc. supplied this statement to Aljazeera regarding 
the documentary: “We have nothing to say to you. Now or ever. There is not a shred of evidence that Iran was involved. Nothing!” 


I think my Mossad friends are really "losing it"....
It's time to tell the Lockerbie Truth!!!

Frank Duggan you look ridicules. Sir have some self respect.  YOU"VE lied too long-it's not attractive.


http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/14/354644/plot-behind-antiiran-aljazeera-doc/

Press TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV

Wikipedia
Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). IRIB is independent of the ...


Jesselyn Radack vs Mark Zaid 



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Frank Duggan of Lockerbie Cover Up Team DEBATE Challenge - GANNETT I want YOU to Moderate 
Date: March 11, 2014 at 7:07:22 PM CDT
To: "fduggan@comcast.net" <fduggan@comcast.net>, "rblackqc@outlook.com" <rblackqc@outlook.com>, "RMarquise@aol.com" <RMarquise@aol.com>, "darrellwmills@msn.com" <darrellwmills@msn.com>, "richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk" <richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk>, "cstanbrook@mwe.com" <cstanbrook@mwe.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk" <sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk>, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, "jmgaines@gannett.com" <jmgaines@gannett.com>, "jheinz@gannett.com" <jheinz@gannett.com>, "jlorourk@syr.edu" <jlorourk@syr.edu>, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>
Cc: "Mark@markzaid.com" <Mark@markzaid.com>

Message to Frank Duggan, the  Lockerbie Cover Up Team (sadly I was told people at Syracuse have become part of the cover up) & Gannett Elite. 

Sit, it's time you the the "truth" happen. As an American I'm embarrassed by your statements. Lets have a DEBATE on TV or radio- you sir are well versed on Lockerbie and will have "home court" advantage. I want YOU to convince me & more important AMERICA that I'm wrong - Frank let's set it up? 

How about GANNETT being a sponsor? 

Jeremy it will be good PR- Gannett allowing for TRANSPARENT dialogue. Heck -After Silverman screwed me (two ways)

Because a leader at Gannet lied to me & who ALSO thinks Iran did it yet did not "report" abuse done to me  I think ya'll at the Chrystal Palace owe me the chance to tell America WHY I think Iran did it. It will make "great press" heck isn't that what a paper is for?

Is suppression gonna continue about Lockerbie? 

Naw-I think NOT - I got a couple reporters that contacted me recently & I just 
Sent some data to Al Jazeera.


FYI  a few weeks ago I had a nice chat with Mark Zaid...i like him even though he wont help me fight Nissan who "outed" me and forced me into whistle blowing (i never wanted to talk ya'll) 

Anyway something's were recently confirmed to me....  & a former power player told me to "be respectful" to the Old Guard... (The cover up team- you know who you are)  Yet I need to "drive home" the fact that someday - sooner or later the truth will be exposed & some of ya'll will be outed as being the frauds, liars & greedy hypocrites that represent the WORST of America.

Have a great night!

Sharyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment