Monday, March 10, 2014

***UPDATE*** James Comey - Please Tell the FBI to Question Buck Revell About the Lockerbie Bombing.... Pretty Please:):) Also Ask John Seigenthaler of Al Jazeera - If YOU Ask Bob Dickey of Gannett About the Lockerbie Bombing Odds are He'll Lie to You Just Like They Do to Their Readers....


https://www.facebook.com/groups/161241207237021/permalink/809188942442241/

I posted the below on a FACEBOOK page: 

Al Jazeera is really rocking the boat. NOW I understand "why" Al Gore sold Current TV to them.... The sale of the American TV network that was owned by Gore and other powerful players was turned into a scandal in the USA (January 2013) FYI-Gore's people reached out to me in 2010 AFTER I started writing about Lockerbie- I learned that the former VP had started reading my blogs in fall 2009 he like the fact I said America can't be dependent on foreign oil. In 2010 a staffer asked me if I wanted to "date" him... I thought it was a joke.. At the time I had no idea he and Tipper were having problems - then in 2010 a tabloid in America ran an article about Mr. Gore saying he sexually assaulted a women in Oregon. Later I learned the "alleged" assault happened in 2006. You'll see HOW this is linked to Lockerbie...   in late 2011-early 2012  I was told the CIA "planted" the scandal to scare Mr. Gore into BEHAVING- It was my belief  that he was forced into pitching green projects that were NOT going to succeed... & people that were CIA connected profited from taxpayer backed "green" projects that were "built to fail"... Howard Baker (Reagan era) & Haley Barbour's (RNC Chairman from 1993) are part of a Good Ole Boy network that profits from deals that involved BILLIONS of grants/stimulus money - It became obvious to me that those "in the know" about the Lockerbie cover up had profiteered.  In summer 2013 I learned that profiteering from the cover up was started by TONY BLAIR..... Anyway another Gore associate told me that there was more to the situation. Also the deal with Al Gore/Al Jazeera had been in the works quietly a long time before it happened in January 2013... NOW   The Lockerbie link... I was told in 2001 (while living in the Netherlands) that the Megrahi trial "wrapped up quickly" because Bush was elected.  Gore knew the details & they did NOT want to pass the information to another administration (which is standard protocol... you don't want to leave the new administration a "mess"... In December 1992 after Clinton beat George H. Bush I traveled to the Middle East & met people that were part of the cover up - it was "housekeeping between presidential administrations".  WHAT scares me is that the crash happened in Dec 1988 AFTER the successful election of Bush H. and some of the people traveling back to DC on board Pan Am 103 were going to "rat out" (whistle blow) about CIA drug trafficking, & I believe that the Pan Am 103 "guest list" was calculated. I remember someone using the term "guest list"  Also I remember seeing my Uncle cry for the 1st and only time & that was when they were talking about those in "bucket seats" ......Anyway the CIA linked to Iran Contra from the Reagan CIA were lost clout with President Bush & he demoted Buck Revell... FYI- My Uncle led an Aviation commission for BOTH Reagan & Bush & he testified at a Senate Intelligence committee.  In 1993 I was at a meeting in Dallas & I was told to "suck up" to the victors of the 1993 RNC internal battle of control...  (this was an internal fight the GOP had-a similar one is going on today... I asked a guy at a BBQ "why am I here"  he told me "  you have no where else to go.  That night I put my foot in my mouth BIG TIME... I mad a joke about the FBI director being corrupt... they guy seated next to me said "that's my dad"... today he's a member of Congress.   Maybe next time I'm in DC I'll stop by Pete Sessions office:):)  Anyway.... there was another plane crash... TWA flight 800 & Clinton feared it would cost him the election but another cover up happened & deals were cut that allowed for the persecution of Megrahi to happen. It's linked to Blackwater & the outsourcing of American intelligence.  FYI- The Reagan/Bush people that left the CIA went to work in National Security as "vendors".... (sorry for ALL the quotes-it's just something I do naturally...when I was a kid my mom taught me that when drafting a cable to extensuate words that were important). Mark Silverman the former Gannett editor (news quest) thought I was also part of the TWA cover up... after he vetted me he said "you were around the people that did it"... I told Silverman I tuned things out & when it comes to cover ups I only did "international"....     For YEARS I've been haunted by the pictures of Flora Swire... she was my age.  My life since the Lockebie Bombing has not been normal or easy but I've had a life.  People including Buck Revell don't like me babbling... BUT what happened was wrong... My mom told me that when America makes a mistake we compensate with "foreign aid"...  that is the purpose of the United Nations. Politicians in America keep saying America NEVER apologizzes when she's wrong... As an individual who KNOWS in my heart and mind that Megrahi was "railroaded" I'm apologizing- I'm sorry.



Sharyn Bovat The above photo is an image search I did this morning for Bob Dickey of Gannett... he's the guy that decides "what goes in the news"... I learned he's part of the problem with the mainstream media and the reporting of Lockerbie. Oops so the whole point of the above post was to say that Al Jazeera investigations are probably based on Al Gore's desire to have the story reported & to also seek vengeance on those that cost him the Presidential election. Had the state of Tennessee voted for Mr. Gore in 2000 he would have been president. Off topic: A person who was part of the 9-11 commission also communicated to me that the anger against "The West" for framing an innocent man was so great after the Megrahi verdict - that it was one of the reasons for the attack on the World Trade Center... This ALL happened when Clinton and Blair were in charge. I was told the Hillary camp does NOT want the Lockerbie Truth told-which in my mind is paranoia.... unless they think the truth will open up a "can of worms".... My feeling is the current crop of GOP candidates is "odd" & she should let the truth happen NOW and let the dust settle. Sure President Clinton made a couple mistakes but he got America "out of debt".... After talking to many people that know "this and that" about Lockerbie it's my opinion the tragedy of the Lockerbie trial does not rest on the shoulders of Scotland... it was a group effort. Below is a photo of John Seigenthaler of Al Jazeera... His dad was connected to President Kennedy & Al Gore... it's really complicated... A few people are trying to explain it to me the Al Jazeera link...again it's really complicated. http://sharynbovat.com/Lockerbie_Whistleblower.html


Sharyn Bovat OK.... CIA smear campaigns usually come in "spurts".... Gore was slandered by the CIA in a tabloid on June 24th 2010 (again the issue was trumped up from an incident with no merit that happened in 2006) & I was 1st arrested on trumped up charges on July 7th 2010. I was told Al Jazeera has motivation to expose the Lockerbie Truth.... the people responsible are connected to Howard Baker & the Reagan team that conspired against Libya.... I'm still confused BUT I'm sure others can add dots. FYI- Gaddafi was mean horrible person and deserved to be killed & ousted. My obsession on this topic stems from wanting Justice for the murders of Sonny Bono & Margaret Lesher they happened in 1997 & early 1998. BOTH would not have approved the framing of an innocent man..... I have valid suspicions on both murders and when I gave my evidence and theory to people that could investigate they believed me & others for saying that probable cause existed but they can't be investigated do to "politics"... That means that in America if you piss off the wrong people you can die with NO investigation. When i had multiple death threats I took them seriously & was told to keep blogging until I'm safe.... Although after hearing from a relative of President Obama's I feel somewhat safer....










No comments:

Post a Comment