Friday, March 14, 2014

The Lady Keeps Bulllying me BUT I'm STILL Fighting!!! HELP!!! ***UPDATE***James Comey GOOD NEWS!!! I Think There's Probable Cause to Question GOP Grand PuBa Haley Barbour & Sal Russo of the Tea Party Express - Please Have the FBI Investigate Sandra Earles Downs : She Called Me "Crazy" I was Told People Connected to the CIA Were Slandering Me by Saying I Was Crazy and a CIA Vendor Paid Someone at Google to Have the Word Crazy Appear Next to My Name on a Google Search..... As You Can See... She Bullied Me Then Tried to Make It Look Like I Was CRAZY... Another Lady Names Kay Designer Has Done Something Similar to Me When I Tried to Help John Kiriakou- It' ALL Documented.









Looks Like Ed Gillespie made 1 million of the Lockerbie Cover up too....









The DRAMA continues.... Sal Russo... tell this woman to be quiet...


No comments:

Post a Comment