Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Top CIA Lawyer Robert Eatinger - I Know Your Busy But I'm a a Whistleblower that Wants Resolution... Do I Need to Go BACK into Comedy... Mark Silverman Said I was NOT Funny... Still I Got Some Reviews...



The California Democrat didn't name him, but his identity is a matter of public record. Feinstein made clear she was furious that Eatinger had referred the conduct of Senate staffers to the FBI for a possible criminal investigation, given that he is mentioned 1,600 times — often unfavorably — in a sharply critical intelligence committee report that is at the heart of the dispute. "I view the acting general counsel's referral as a potential effort to intimidate this staff, and I am not taking it lightly," Feinstein said.


http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-cia-lawyer-20140313,0,3449035.story#ixzz2vnmAVQJ7



I learned about sniffing White Out while attending boarding school as the roommate of an assassins kid...  it's TRUE...  I've been bullied by people linked to "creepy" CIA and I want the bullying to STOP.... I need a job with healthcare too. 

Is Dan Meyer of the IC going to help me? 



NOBODY in America helps whistleblowers like me.... I'm dyslexic and have ADD & I make jokes because it helps make the "pain" of being abused feel better. To be candid I would rather have the abuse stop.... I'm not that funny.  Maybe I'll try comedy again?  huh

I tried doing comedy because it was a way to have people listen to "what" happened to me.  People were bullying my child so I downplayed the abuse by making jokes... It was HORRIBLE & Mark Silverman said I was HORRIBLE, still I did get a couple good reviews..hmmm maybe I should GO BACK?  Ick....  

Bottom line whistle blowing is NOT funny....but if anyone can do it... why not me:):) 




"...Now in an effort to help pay her legal bills and exercise her freedom of speech, Bovat is taking up comedy and will debut her original act Nov. 17 at Zanies in Nashville, after having completed the Rik Roberts School of Laughs course. She describes her style as “a fusion of a ranty/whiny Lewis Black with a little of bit of ‘Lampanelli language,’” but she says she owes her true inspiration to 84-year-old comic Don Rickles.
That said, check out this clip of her performing this past Election Day. Granted she’s by no means a seasoned comedienne, but Bovat shows some promise, if only for her comfortable stage presence and ability to generate at least a few good laughs...."   Laughspin 




  • Former Nissan whistleblower begins stand-up career; but does she ...

    www.laughspin.com › News

    Nov 10, 2010 - Sharyn Bovat, a one-time relocation consultant for Nissan, is now ...legal bills and exercise her freedom of speech, Bovat is taking up comedy ...



  • Click Here for my 10 minute set....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment