Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I do Clarifications When They are Warranted. People Have Emailed Me and I've Made Changes &/Or Apologized. Kline Preston Sent Me a Text Saying He Was Joking - I Asked Him at the Time IF if Was a Joke and He said NO.... As Soon a Stephen Preston Contacts Me I Will Clarify


I do Clarifications When They are Warranted. People Have Emailed Me and I've Made Changes &/Or Apologized.   Kline Preston Sent Me a Text Saying He Was Joking - I Asked Him at the Time IF if Was a Joke and He said NO.... As Soon a Stephen Preston Contacts Me I Will Clarify. Here's a copy of an apology to Foster Friess.  I had blogged that he funded bloggers that were harassing me but when learning he gave them money "only because he was a nice guy" and did not have a hidden agenda I did the morally right thing and clarified.  I wll happily do that "this time" if it proves to not be factual.  Could someone INVESTIGATE?


Foster Friess I Apologize - Voice of a Moderate

voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/.../foster-friess-i-apologize-two-pe...
Nov 12, 2012 – Voice of a Moderate - Sharyn Bovat Average America's Advocate ...Foster Friess I Apologize: Two People That Know YOU - 1 From a ...

So many people in Tennessee have been so disrespectful to me.  The fraud NISSAN did was "real" & I really traveled in my college days.  I think that Stephen Preston should call me and clarify this... or one of his associates at the CIA.  A WSJ reporter might do it too.  If it was a joke.... it was NOT funny and as someone said very unprofessional.







I sent Tiffany Preston a "private" message with my phone #.  maybe she'll tell her husband Stephan ...If so and I was "pranked" which would have been really cruel then at least someone powerful at the CIA can do investigations.  I respect the role of Mr Preston and hope that he can help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment