Saturday, December 29, 2012

Senator - My Opinion on Why 9-11 Happened is WHY I Believe I Was Arrested a 3rd Time. Tell James Clapper, Michael Vickers and Stephen Preston To Read It.... Thank You!!! I'm Thinking about Re Publishing ALL the Posts That I Feared We're WHY I've Suffered So Much Retaliation. The Fact is the Bad People Need to Be Exposed.



In 9-11-2009 Sharyn Bovat was Sad & from a Restaurant in in Carmel Indiana She Texted NISSAN board member Carlos Tavares information about WHY She Wanted Him andthe NISSAN Leaf EV to Succeed. Also That Night Sharyn Started Ranting About Americas Wars for OIL...Sharyn Wanted Ghosn to Succeed. She Thought the American "Good Ole Boys" Who Profit from Wars and Oil Were the Ones that Wanted the EV to Flop. 

Over the Last 3 Years Sharyn Asked WHY & "Grade A" Intelligence Confirmed Sharyn Was Wrong about her first thought of the Bush families involvement BUT was Right About the "Good Ole Boys" Connected to Haley Barbour (and those promoted in the Obama administration)  aka The War Profiteers: Sharyn Learned Carlos Ghosn Was Doing a "False Flag Operation"....By Using a LOT of Taxpayer Money for a Car NOT Ready for Mass Market. Ghosn's Goal is to KEEP America Dependent on Oil from the Middle East.....that's where his loyalties are. He's about making money.  Which is OK BUT when taking American taxpayer money.... abusing it .... not paying it back and STILL being treated as a hero by the mainstream media.  Something is wrong.    


In 2010 after I had been arrested twice I published this on my website  www.Girlintheblackhonda.com  .... then NISSAN executives and the state of Tennessee had me arrested me a third time and attempted a 4th time.  I can PROVE that this post about 9-11 got 10,000 hits in one day.


If it were NOT for Good Ole Boy Greed these towers could "still" be standing.

All over the world I met great people...who inspire me to SPEAK today. Bottom line and “my” opinion:  

Iraq “thought” we wanted them to “invade”....
Maybe when “W” became president he and his VP “needed Saddam to be silent so keeping  and eye out for the “tall guy” was not on the radar and money monitoring the “tall guy” was diverted to watching Iraq.  This was BEFORE 9-11.
Then the towers fell and after 9-11 the Greedy Good Ole Boys got their ‘money making plan’ together one that created jobs for companies owned by their “buddies”.  
They strategically "twisted” the blame for the Attack on America to Iraq. They gave congress “bad” info.
Congress was desperate for “action” to show they cared to their constituents and they voted to go to War without UN approval.  The “Good Ole Boy Greedy” made money Sadly the jobs were in the middle east and lives were lost.    



Think about this!!!!!
Had Bush #1 wanted success he could have gone to Baghdad.  The goal was a “long term embargo” to keep the price of a barrel high.  Better for the Good Ole Boys....Businesses profited and others were formed overseas at American taxpayer expenses to keep the back accounts “full” of those aligned with the “Greedy Good Ole Boy Elite”.  

Carlos Ghosn's "right hand man" Jim Morton helped to fund the right wing political Good Ole Boys. Carlos Ghosn was a "Friend of Bill's".....huh 

How close of a friend was he?

This "skirt"  GETS IT!!!!   side thought: A former client of mine Frederique was a skirt they did not want speaking too.

Back to my point:  I called my mom and told her the planets were aligning for a "September Surprise" :) :) 

America will know before the midterm elections that I was WRONGED by a Good Ole Boy network and in the process of communicating that message America will learn "they too" were wronged by the Good Ole Boys.. (that did not happen....it was the last time I spoke to her before the Alzheimer's took over... some say her meds were tweaked)

OMG!!!  The man I've documented for OVER a year "swore out" a warrant to arrest me and I went to jail "twice" and ALL I was doing was sitting in the lobby.  NO court order and NISSAN is having an Internal Battle of Control.  The DA did not let me tell "my side" & neither did the police before they arrested me.   NOW I'm going to the grand jury.  WOW!!!  If the police would have simply asked me to "leave" I would have.  The warrant written by "Rob" is a piece of "fiction".   I've been set up for failure by the Good Ole Boys & I could NOT find a "local" lawyer to represent me in court (that I could not talk about too) What happened to me in Williamson County was WRONG!!! 

Luckily Tennessee is "still" apart of America and I have the Freedom of Speech!!!
My voice could be the ONLY thing that can save me.   I'm scared of the Tennessee courts still i'm STRONG!!! I'm fighting for our American Rights & I'm getting ready to POUNCE!!!!

Innocent people died on 9-11-2001 and then so did thousands of our brave troops.
Again, it did NOT need to happen.

People need to know the truth about the "Greed Good ole Boy Elite" and how their war profiteering hurt America.   Our Economy crumbled under long term Good Ole Boy leadership and what happened at NISSAN was a miniature version.  Businesses and Countries need to be run by those with "pure hearts" and NO hidden agendas. The goal MUST be the betterment of society/the company NOT personal greed.. 

This is "just a rant" & God Bless America.....   

Have a Good Night!!!

Sharyn




***********************
Below are other popular pages from my website that got over 2 million hits and "woke up" those that have created a culture of deception .....
************************
This is my 2nd Biggest Post: 

Failure for Power - Note to NISSAN Board

girlintheblackhonda.com/Failure_for_Power_LI5N.html
The Original Blog of the NISSAN Whistleblower .... Failure for Power ... After he left NISSAN Mr. Morton then went to work for a consulting company in South ...







Starbucks the preferred beverage provider of
The Girl In The Black Honda

Yesterday several people told me I should be in "civil" court NOT criminal court.  Those that understand this complicated situation wonder how I'm able to continue with so many in the community against me.

I believe many understand the "value" of my battle for human decency yet they are terrified of the Good Ole Boy mindset that dominates this culture.

The road to acceptance of diversity is a long one in Tennessee and because the Good Ole Boy networks abuse of taxpayer money I'm able to harness my passion of talking about REPECT FOR ALL PEOPLE to my fight against their bad taxpayer spending.

Maybe I will lose my "battle of human decency" and I will do as one Williamson County employee suggested and that's to "move"   If that happens I have a new book ALL "thought" out.

Tennessee Relocate Me   A former top relocation consultants backward journey for cultural acceptance in the south.

My name is Sharyn Bovat and this website has been a "tool" for change globally at NISSAN and one that is being used in Tennesseee.   This website will come down when "you know who" tells me to take it down.   From what I hear that person is "busy" doing LOTS of change at NISSAN and my "thoughts" are expressed in the code of conduct.     The "wall" will crumble :) :)


Have A Great Day!!!               Sharyn

Love Cars~Love People~ Love the Planet

Below was put on my website in November 2009 at www.wcs-stop-excessive-rezoning.com


People Are Products of their Environment...  I truly believe that.

It's in my DNA to speak up.  I was raised to Respect All People.  If there are different than me I'm intrigued, I find diversity interesting.   My mind is different than most.  It's like a tape recorder.  Because of this "born" talent I was taught how to ask questions that get answers that get results.  Finding solutions is my "thing".

What amazes me is that in 1979 my mom was a part of the 1st "official" all female delegation of elected officials to China to promote human rights and democracy.

??? Why 30 years later am I doing the same fight in Middle Tennessee?

My family made an effort to raise a "color blind" girl that knew in life she could do anything she wanted.   It's important for people to make an effort to "mix" in society.

During my childhood while waiting for an airplane at LAX Muhammad Ali was in the gate area being adored by his fellow passengers.  Someone yelled out "When's your next fight"?   He said "I don't know, but I'll be ready".   That man had so much self confidence it was incredible.

I've decided to use the SPIRIT of ALI to make people believe in respecting diversity in Williamson County.  I don't float like a butterfly but I do sting like a bee.   :)


Have A Great Day!!!!

Sharyn





***********************Sal Russo has been friends with Haley Barbour for GENERATIONS. www.nissanwhistleblower.com
I'll catch you up on HOW Sarkozy and Blair are connected to NISSAN CEO Ghosn too.... Also "most likely" IRAN is to blame for the Lockerbie crash....France and Carlos Ghosn helped in the cover up.   Congress needs t get Ghosn to testify.   It's IMPORTANT!!!

I had heard at parties with NISSAN employees that the FAILED Nissan Leaf was "Haley Barbours ticket to the White House" ... The Guy the Promotes the Tea Party and Sarah Palin is a former War Profiteer....He's a Genius Too

On Apr 2, 2011, at 1:23 PM, "Sharyn Bovat" <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:
> Sal russo is part of the jim demint Michelin group .... He worjed for reagan then He got lots of CIA communications contracts ...FYI 
> Even though russo fights against rove and gillespie they still (in a way) play on the same team. Barbour plays in both.> 
> I told Tavares cars are a LOT less "twisted" and that I could easily "fit in" 
Sent from my iPhone
 THIS is The Tennessean Ben Bradlee Winners Response to Me.
 -----Original Message-----
From: Silverman, Mark < msilverman@tennessean.com>To: Sharyn Bovat < sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 2, 2011 2:08 pm
Subject: Re:
You're right!

Sent from my iPhone










No comments:

Post a Comment