Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It Looks Like the Laws Protecting Whistleblower are Getting Weaker.... Why?


"You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." 
 CIA Motto 



"If I've been terrorized after whistle blowing because i told the truth and people in the CIA were nervous that the truth would be exposed then that means the CIA does not want the truth... they should change their motto" Sharyn Bovat







"...As part of a House/Senate Conference approved Tuesday, Congress passed an “Enhancement Act” for Department of Defense contractors.  These contractors already had a right to go to federal court and obtain a jury trial. 
However, this new “Enhancement Act” creates a “National Security Exception” that does not exist in the current law.  The new amendment states that whistleblower protections “shall not apply to any disclosure made by an employee of a contractor, sub-contractor, or grantee of an element of the intelligence community.” See section 827(e)..."  Whistleblowers Association

Can someone "define" intelligence community?

it could mean anybody.... then NOBODY is subjected to Whistleblower protection....






NISSAN has a lot of "ex CIA" and they could say their part of the intelligence community BUT they support the Iranian regime by helping their economy.   I was told that auto parts are used in weapons systems.  

So is congress helping the Iranian intelligence/defense community?  

The vagueness of the law needs to be changed. It looks like it could harm America.





***Sharyn Bovat's Update ***

IT'S BEEN RELAYED TO ME THAT THE FEDS SHOULD DO A FEDERAL RACKETEERING INVESTIGATION DUE TO THE CIA INVOLVEMENT & BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED IN THE TENNESSEE THE COURTS AND THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY THEY AND THE STATE OF TENNESSEE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED TOO.   

2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I told him stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing ( 2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for the crash). I found out LAST WEEK that my attorney's brother was the TOP lawyer (Stephen Preston) of the CIA.

 ****THIS IS A MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED. I CAN PROVE THE CIA WANTED TO DISCREDIT ME.  OVER 19+ MONTHS ON A TRUMPED UP 1ST TIME MISDEMEANOR AND 2 "EMAIL STALKING" CHARGES, BOTH OF THOSE DROPPED BUT NISSAN LAWYERS KEEP MENTIONING THEM. I WAS JAILED 3 TIMES. THE MISDEMEANOR IS THE SAME THE OCCUPY NASHVILLE PROTESTER GOT AND THEIR CHARGES WERE DROPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS, THEY GOT SNACKS & LOTS OF PRESS.  THE GOVERNOR EVEN EXPUNGE THEIR RECORDS.  MY CHARGE WAS THE SAME BUT MY TREATMENT WAS ABUSIVE AND I WAS TOLD IT VIOLATED MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.  I HAVE EMAILS TO KLINE SAYING IT WAS SELECTIVE PROSECUTION. I TOLD HIM HE HAD TO PRESENT THAT AND HE REFUSED.  WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WAS ORCHESTRATED BY MANY PEOPLE... THUS RACKETEERING...*******

Michael Vickers the man being considered to take the CIA Chief's job (formally Petraeus) might be related to Cal VIckers. Earlier I had gotten word from a friend of the the late Marvin Runyon who was a past President of NISSAN North America, former post master general and connected to the CIA that Cal Vickers of NISSAN (he reported to one of my former clients) was connected to the "creepy people" what I call the ex CIA who profit from the illegal stuff. 


I HAVE TEXT MESSAGES FROM KLINE PRESTON CONFIRMING THAT STEPHEN PRESTON IS HIS BROTHER... THEN I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS JOKING HE SAID NO.  THEN TWO DAYS AFTER I BLOGGED ABOUT IT HE SAID IT WAS JOKE ( I HAD NEVER BLOGGED ABOUT MY LAWYER UNTIL HE DECEIVED ME).  THEN I TOLD HIM ONCE HE SENDS ME A WRITTEN AFFIDAVIT SAYING STEPHEN PRESTON IS NOT HIS BROTHER (AGAIN HEAD OF LEGAL OF THE CIA) I WILL TAKE IT DOWN FROM MY BLOG.  

THE BLOG IS CRITICAL BECAUSE A VIEWER TOLD ME TO GO THE THE ABA NATIONAL SECURITY CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON DC AT THE RITZ CARLTON AND IT WAS THERE I SAT IN THE FRONT ROW AND 10 FEET IN FRONT OF ME ON THE PANEL WAS A MAN THAT LOOKED LIKE KLINE PRESTON AND HAD THE SAME LAST NAME). .... i feel like i've been raped by my own country.  My heart is broken.

I have a request to the DOD to confirm the relationships of Cal Vickers and Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston and Kline Preston. It's been over 2 days. I was told it would be 24 hours. I was told if their not related I would get a quick "no"... the silence from the DOD press office is very telling.







No comments:

Post a Comment