Sunday, December 2, 2012

Senator Feinstein.... Please Send This to the DOD... Maybe Glen McWright Can Get Me That Job at the George Bush Center of Intelligence... I Think I "Fit In" ...... I Love America... Better I Provide Context.... I Know About the "Creepy" Stuff That America Might Have Been Involved WIth... Hello Wiki Mention Kissinger's Involvement with Operation Condor


Glen McWright is an Uber Genius!!! 
I Hope He Tells NISSAN to Mediate?
                                       
I remember he had a PH'd and law degree, CPA (? I think) and he was going to business school.... His Hobby was learning and growing his brain.   Being "slightly" different it took me 17 years to get my BA. My excuse is I was "busy" traveling and making the world Free from Communism.   During my childhood I met a Condor pilot.   Evidently before I was born my dad was doing flights in Laos....  Everything my family did they were "told" to do.
The intelligence community needs someone that knows the hidden history of America... It's the ONLY way to prevent future wars....



  1. Operation Condor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
    Jump to Henry Kissinger‎: Operation Condor was a campaign of political repression and terror involving assassination and intelligence operations ...
  2. Kissinger cable heightens suspicions about 1976 Operation Condor ...

    articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/11/.../la-na-kissinger11-2010apr11
    Apr 11, 2010 – ... questions about whether Henry Kissinger, while secretary of State,... against involvement in the covert plan known as Operation Condor...
















No comments:

Post a Comment