Saturday, December 8, 2012

Senator.... Stephen Preston the TOP CIA Lawyer is My Lawyers Brother... I Did NOT Know I Was Told to Ask Why?




To contact the OIG, address correspondence to:
Office of Inspector General
Central Intelligence Agency
Washington, D.C. 20505

This is a rough draft of a letter going to the United Nations.  





Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Asks United Nations to Investigate NISSAN for Violating the UN Compact - Fears CIA Bullying is Happening
Date: December 14, 2012 11:26:09 AM CST

To the United Nations

My name is Sharyn Bovat & I'm the NISSAN Whistleblower.  I told the truth about discrimination, corruption and wasteful spending of taxpayer money that was being done by NISSAN North America.  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com

Because I come from a family that was known for being in the intelligence community I've scared the "bad doers" at NISSAN and they have bullied, jailed, slandered, harassed, and now it looks like the American CIA has conspired against me.  

2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I told him stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing(2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for the crash). I found out LAST WEEK that my attorney's brother was the TOP lawyer (Stephen Preston) of the CIA.  

2 days AFTER that I found that out I blog about it.  
FYI - I had not blogged about my attorney UNITIL I was told this information.  

2 days later Kline Preston my lawyer told me that "it was a joke" ... so I told him that once he sends me a "notarized" affidavit saying that Stephen Preston is NOT his brother then I will take the topic off my blog. Also, on the blog it tells Stephen Preston to have someone contact me to "clarify"..... 

For 19 months I suffered charges in the Tennessee courts.  

One charge was dismissed in the sumer of 2010 was then brought back in a "secret" grand jury.  They used an email about my personal life to indict me on the previously dismissed charge.  The people in Tennessee are VERY conservative and do not like what they call my "California morals" that charge was then dismissed again in February 2012. 

The ONLY thing I was found guilty of (& I still claim my innocence) is the lowest level misdemeanor that had a maximum penalty of $50. It's = to a speeding ticket.  

Bottom line :  I was "set up" to be discredited.  I fear that the CIA wanted that to happen.  The courts in Tennessee let it happen.
I'm terrified!!!

Get this: The charge that was dropped twice was for "email" stalking (harassment) because I sent email to NISSAN executives telling them to NOT discriminate and waste taxpayer money NISSAN "swore out" warrants and had me jailed 3 times.  The abuse I've had in Tennessee is REAL. If you look at how the response was written by Baker Donelson a Tennessee firm you will see that NISSAN clearly uses the words "stalking" over and over again. That is something I did NOT do. To this day with their response on file I'm STILL being slandered in the courts.  I'm unemployable while this is happening. I've had to give up custody of my child. 


Sharyn Bovat will provide FULL transcripts, 
wittnesses and documents.  She has NOTHING to hide.


They took away my constitutional rights and I'm fighting for my dignity and for RESPECT for ALL People. 

This weekend I'm preparing a formal complaint against NISSAN Motors for violating the Compact that they signed.  

It's important that "respect" for humanity happen in America too and by the way the CEO Carlos Ghosn is connected to Iran Contra profiteers and the Lockerbie cover up.   It's complicated but I'm sure YOU at the United Nations can assist me.

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599






No comments:

Post a Comment