Monday, December 24, 2012

Why Would a VERY Respected Person Tell Me that I Should NOT Go to Canada....Too Dangerous. Canada?



Producing 300,000 bottles a year, El Ixir is run by the Debbane' family of winemakers. They also own five vineyards in Jezzine, in southern Lebanon, which were bombed by the Israelis in 2006, and in Deir al-Ahmar, in the Bekaa Valley, which is mostly controlled by the Hezbollah Shiite militias.  http://ansamed.ansa.it/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2012/10/16/Wine-Renault-Nissan-CEO-invests-Lebanese-winery_7639799.html

"  Drug production. While Lebanon's eastern Bekaa Valley was already known for producing high quality hashish when Syrian troops first entered the country in 1976, it only became a major global narcotics producer under Syrian occupation. Between 1976 and 1991, drug cultivation in this region expanded from 10 to 90 percent of arable land. By the early 1980s, the Bekaa was the source of more than half of all marijuana and hashish seized in Western Europe. Under Syrian supervision, it also became a center for opium poppy cultivation and heroin processing. By 1990, according to Western narcotics agencies, Lebanon's annual heroin trade was worth around US$1.4 billion...."  http://www.meforum.org/769/syria-after-lebanon-hooked-on-lebanon


I do NOT Know this woman & am NOT 

connected to her:   


Susan Lindauer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer
Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist and antiwar activist . ...

After googling her I do agree with her is the CIA and Lebanon "cliquishness".







I do NOT know anything about 9-11 
I did speculate and that page got a LOT of hits on girl in the black Honda.  On Sept. 11th 2009 I posted something that got over 10,000 hits in 1 day and over 600 page views that night. 



I quit CIA stuff in 1993 and then in 1998 my husband's company relocated him to the Netherlands. I learned it was "most likely" organized, that terrified me. It was probably my mom who told me to go to every woman's club and mingle with the english speaking community.  So  I joined the Canadian woman's club, the British Women's Club and the American Women's club.  Louise Arbour or the War Crimes Tribunal was a neighbor.  A couple times I questioned odd noises/connections happening with my phone.  I was told if I was I might be needed to "run an errand" I grew up running errands with my mom. That did not scare me... what the errand was did. Luckily I NEVER was used.  

Basically I think between 1998 and 2001 people in the CIA used me to find out what the American community was saying about the trial.  I NEVER said anything.   the fact is I was terrified.  I did NOT want any part in it.   

So tell Mr. Preston I retirement so I can have health insurance & I know I'd be just a single dipper.  My grandfather was a triple dipper.  So I need a job too.

Lets use that 3 years added with other time I did work for CIA operatives to be used toward my retirement.   

ALL I want is a peaceful life. Doing a book like that Susan Lindauer is not what I want... is something I do NOT need to do UNLESS I need to keep worrying that my life is in danger.   



Why Would a VERY Respected Person Tell Me that I Should NOT Go to Canada....Too Dangerous.   Canada?


Then I read this .... 

"As we alleged last year, the Lebanese Canadian Bank played a key role in facilitating money laundering for Hezbollah-controlled organizationacross the globe," the head of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Michele Leonhart, was quoted saying on Monday by the AFP news agency.


"I believe that Lebanon played a role in the bombing.  Why does the American congress not make the NISSAN CEO testify under oath.  After all we did give him 1.4 Billion American tax dollars to build a car with "outdated" technology..."  Sharyn Bovat




In December 2011, US prosecutors filed a lawsuit alleging that the LCB and two other firms used $300m (£193m) in drug-trafficking and criminal proceeds from Lebanon to buy used cars in the US and sell them in West Africa.

Money from the sale of the cars, along with the proceeds of Colombian and Mexican cartels, was then funnelled to Lebanon through Hezbollah-controlled money-laundering channels, according to the US Attorney's Office.
At the time, Hezbollah dismissed the allegations as US propaganda.
"Our relentless pursuit of global criminal networks showed that the US banking system was exploited to launder drug-trafficking funds through West Africa and into Lebanon," Ms Leonhart said.
"DEA and our partners are attacking these groups and their financial infrastructure, while establishing clear links between drug trafficking proceeds and terrorist funding."
Hezbollah, a Shia Islamist movement, was designated as a foreign terrorist organisation by the US government in 1997.


No comments:

Post a Comment