Sunday, December 30, 2012

Michael Vickers, Stephen Preston and James Clapper.... More About Lockerbie......






My former lawyer sent me this (full email below):


On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com> wrote:
Kline,

 Even if Stephen Preston were my brother, what would it matter? You have really crossed the line here  (your email)

Respectfully if Stephen Preston is YOUR brother they YOU crossed the line!!!


Google Stephen Preston CIA and see that my picture pops up....



        

  Date: December 26, 2012 11:47:58 AM CST

"... I want an affidavit that states under oath all of the things you have told me including your source of money. .."  in an email to Sharyn Bovat from Kline Preston




For the record I'm an honest American & I reported in ALL my income.... my lifestyle was MUCH better than how it looks on that social security report that I get every year.... wonder why?   That form will prove 2 things. Why I need retirement and it will show you that I never profited from the cover up. 


*Except for the years 1989 & 1990 those years I had income from real estate... In one year 1sold 31 homes & traveled to the former USSR to fight for Freedom and Democracy. Along with a bunch of other trips...Although I do think I'm talented I do NOT think I'm wonder woman.

It's easy to succeed in real estate when a guy comes to a bar and hands you a half dozens listings. http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/11/joe-castelli-and-jon-brancheau.html

I fear my former lawyer was "pumping" me for information as part of a CIA originated witch hunt. Worse I think he does NOT want the truth of who did the Lockerbie bombing exposed. That is WHY he did not defend me to the best of his ability.  



Why did he send me an email asking me to do an affidavit on some money that I legally received & paid taxes on?

It's non of his business.   

Senator it shows that he wants me to put what I told him in writing. He never told me what he was going to do with the information & I don't trust him.  Disclaimer: It could be related to Lockerbie or maybe not. It's definitely connected to the intelligence community - since my trip to the former USSR in 1990 was a few months after the Pan Am Interfor report I believe that there is a connection. It must have been about 3am-4am when men barged into my hotel room, strapped me to a board and took me to an abandon hospital.  It was TERRIFYING.  Since the arrest in Tennessee I've had flashbacks.  Senator - I too am looking for the truth.  I will tell you or talk about how I obtained some money  "under oath" in a live televised hearing.  I just want to feel safe/



The fact is I've been terrorized in Tennessee for OVER 3 years.  There seems to be a pattern of the CIA discrediting whistleblowers. My whistle blowing was done to a corporation.  One that hired ex CIA.  My past was exposed by them.  They made the relocation consultant the #2 security risk.   

The DOD has still not responded to my request on Kline's relationship to Stephen Preston.  ALL I want is the truth or for NISSAN to mediate so I can get my life back.  I told someone last week that NISSAN making me unemployable has given me time to think about WHY the world is angry with America.  Granted we're a great nation & I'm proud to be an American... till be can be bullies.  After living in Tennessee I'm tired of being around bullies.  


If the American congress wants to keep giving money &/or write off a 1.4 billion dollar Dept. of Energy loan to a foreign company that does business with Iran than OK.  If the Treasury wants to gaurentee loans for foreign companies to build EV's being built with outdated technology & using collateral that NOT backed by the company but a 2 billion dollar IDB bond. than OK. If the US congress knows that the CEO of the company taking American taxpayer money knows details on the Lockerbie crash cover up.  Brochures that were proof read by the Ben Bradlee winning editor Mark Silverman (a credible guy) National Press Club award.  If the Congress wants to ignore something that he "must" believe to be true ( he was at one time the NEWS editor for the USA Today) then OK.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kline Preston
Subject: Re: NISSAN Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat's Lawyer Status Change - Effective Immediatly.
Date: December 26, 2012 11:47:58 AM CST
To: Sharyn Bovat 

I told you he is not my brother. I want an affidavit from you that you are connected to the three men at Renault and how, I want an affidavit that states under oath all of the things you have told me including your source of money. Then and only then will I give you an affidavit stating what you already know to be true. 
On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com> wrote:
Kline,

 Even if Stephen Preston were my brother, what would it matter? You have really crossed the line here  (your email)

Respectfully if Stephen Preston is YOUR brother they YOU crossed the line!!!

Numerous times I have said to you and it's in writing that I will take it ALL references to you and Stephen Preston down as soon as you send me a signed notarized affidavit saying that he is not your brother (I'm now adding relative & for you to disclose how your connected to the CIA). All I want is the truth.  The CIA's motto is "...Ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free." that's what I want.  Freedom from this mess. I have told the truth & have been terrorized. I've never mentioned the names of other lawyers I have consulted with on blogs.  

ONLY did I blog about you AFTER I had evidence that you provided me showing that you did not represent me to the best of your ability. YOU never filed against the state. Yet would pacify by telling me you would. Numerous emails and communications and NOTHING.  Also you served the case via certified letter and did not track the postcard... that was my wake up call to start monitoring your commitment to my case.bpoenaed and you did not make the argument in court. I have a dozen examples of how I feel that my case ( a first time misdemeanor) was not represented to the best of your ability Based on your connections I fear you could be working against me.  I don't know.  I'm encouraging the DOD/CIA to investigate. 

What happened to me in Tennessee makes NO sense. To have this issue clarified and resolved is the best for all of us.  

I hope you enjoy the week.

Respectfully



Sharyn Bovat

615-944-7599







No comments:

Post a Comment