Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Senator I Have a Feeling Leon Panetta Does NOT Like Me. If He Goes to the Monterey Peninsula Country Club in Pebble Beach During Christmas I'll Tell My Mom to Reassure Him I'm a Woman Who LOVES America.... That is If She Remembers Who i Am. Please Tell Glen McWright I Said Hello and Maybe He Can Find Someone to Check on My Mom?



"..I was told to go to a National Security Conference.  Boy was I shocked when the top lawyer at the CIA had the "same" last name and looked a bit like my lawyer.... & It gets WEIRDER...."  Sharyn Bovat  





\


Maybe Mr. Panetta can call my mom an tell her that the Dept. of Defense does NOT want me harmed.   She has Alzheimers and she's married to a man that was "told to be with her"...He slanders me. He has taken money unethically from my mom. He was told to be with her during the Lockerbie cover up  The same time my grandfather in his late 80's was diagnosed with "early stage" prostrate cancer and he was told he "had to take excessive chemo and radiation"   The Dr. would not stay in the room.  He said it was not right and he could not watch.  Recently It's been suggested this man that my mom's with "tweaking with my mom's medication.  I'm scared. 
Please send someone from Health and Human services to investigate.
After I whistle blew I've only seen her once.  I can't see her again until I get my reputation back.  She won't remember.... still I can't stop crying.  She goes in and out of lucidity but I was told she just wants to know I'm OK.

Can the CIA and the DOD reassure my family that their not planning on killing me with a drone?
Heck - It looks like the man I dated in the 80's (Nancy Reagan was worried our nuclear scientist would flirt with Russian spies and share info) so I got to enjoy time with Glen McWright  who was working at Lawrence Livermore Lab -Star Wars stuff (nice man...is he married?).  Mr. McWright is a patriot and said NOTHING about his work.   Maybe Generals need to be "vetted" did you know I had a lot of viewers of my blog in 2010 from Tampa?

Glen McWright is a person that I trust. He had good character. I think he's a top Scientist at DARPA now.  Please tell him I need help.  He would NOT want unethical people running the DOD or the CIA


  1. is his phone # really on google? 
  2. Glen Mcwright - Pipl Directory

    https://pipl.com/directory/name/Mcwright/Glen/
    Dr. Glen McWright (NSA Liaison) (571) 218-4606. Dr. Mark Rosker (571) 218- 4507 ...glen.mcwright@darpa.mil. DIRO. Miliner. Todd. Mr. (703) 526-4045. todd.

Please contact the OIG, ask for an investigation in the NISSAN Whistleblower.  Ask about Michael Vickers is he related to Cal Vickers.

Nissan Whistleblower: Sharyn Bovat Has Cal Vickers on a List of ...


nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../sharyn-bovat-has-cal-vickers-o...
1 hour ago - Just Posted On Senator Dianne Feinstein Blog To Find OUt if Cal Vickers is Related to Michael Vickers Whose Up for CIA Director. If So it MUST Be Stopped
American tax dollars were wasted and the CIA helped "Cover Up" unethical behavior of a Southern Good Ole Boy network.
Senator.... LOOK at the Numbers... There is NO WAY in HELL the ...senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../senator-look-at-numbers-ther...21 hours ago - Heck there still getting a car that should cost 800+ a month to lease..... Call me and I'll connect YOU with an EV expert....Sharyn Bovat 615-944-7599 ...
www.NISSANWhistleblower.com

address correspondence to:
Office of Inspector General
Central Intelligence Agency

Washington, D.C. 20505




  Click here to read the UN response to the letter below.

  1. NISSAN Whistleblower Grateful UN Global Compact Responded ...

    senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../nissan-whistleblower-grateful...
    1 day ago – NISSAN Whistleblower Grateful UN Global Compact Responded Rapidly. Bovat Wants Corporate Crimes Tribunal to Expose Corrupt ...


Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Asks United Nations to Investigate NISSAN for Violating the UN Compact - Fears CIA Bullying is Happening
Date: December 14, 2012 11:26:09 AM CST

To the United Nations

My name is Sharyn Bovat & I'm the NISSAN Whistleblower.  I told the truth about discrimination, corruption and wasteful spending of taxpayer money that was being done by NISSAN North America.  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com


Because I come from a family that was known for being in the intelligence community I've scared the "bad doers" at NISSAN and they have bullied, jailed, slandered, harassed, and now it looks like the American CIA has conspired against me.  

2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I told him stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing(2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for the crash). I found out LAST WEEK that my attorney's brother was the TOP lawyer (Stephen Preston) of the CIA.  

2 days AFTER that I found that out I blog about it.  
FYI - I had not blogged about my attorney UNITIL I was told this information.  

2 days later Kline Preston my lawyer told me that "it was a joke" ... so I told him that once he sends me a "notarized" affidavit saying that Stephen Preston is NOT his brother then I will take the topic off my blog. Also, on the blog it tells Stephen Preston to have someone contact me to "clarify"..... 

For 19 months I suffered charges in the Tennessee courts.  

One charge was dismissed in the sumer of 2010 was then brought back in a "secret" grand jury.  They used an email about my personal life to indict me on the previously dismissed charge.  The people in Tennessee are VERY conservative and do not like what they call my "California morals" that charge was then dismissed again in February 2012. 

The ONLY thing I was found guilty of (& I still claim my innocence) is the lowest level misdemeanor that had a maximum penalty of $50. It's = to a speeding ticket.  

Bottom line :  I was "set up" to be discredited.  I fear that the CIA wanted that to happen.  The courts in Tennessee let it happen.
I'm terrified!!!

Get this: The charge that was dropped twice was for "email" stalking (harassment) because I sent email to NISSAN executives telling them to NOT discriminate and waste taxpayer money NISSAN "swore out" warrants and had me jailed 3 times.  The abuse I've had in Tennessee is REAL. If you look at how the response was written by Baker Donelson a Tennessee firm you will see that NISSAN clearly uses the words "stalking" over and over again. That is something I did NOT do. To this day with their response on file I'm STILL being slandered in the courts.  I'm unemployable while this is happening. I've had to give up custody of my child. 

Sharyn Bovat will provide FULL transcripts, wittnesses and documents.  She has NOTHING to hide.

They took away my constitutional rights and I'm fighting for my dignity and for RESPECT for ALL People. 

This weekend I'm preparing a formal complaint against NISSAN Motors for violating the Compact that they signed.  

It's important that "respect" for humanity happen in America too and by the way the CEO Carlos Ghosn is connected to Iran Contra profiteers and the Lockerbie cover up.   It's complicated but I'm sure YOU at the United Nations can assist me.

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599





The NISSAN Whistleblower told the truth about the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn.

No comments:

Post a Comment