Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Senator: Please Ask Someone to Put Me on the Schedule. There's Something You Should Know. Thanks Sharyn Bovat









On Dec 26, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Kline Preston <kpreston@klinepreston.com> wrote:


I told you he is not my brother. I want an affidavit from you that you are connected to the three men at Renault and how, I want an affidavit that states under oath all of the things you have told me including your source of money. Then and only then will I give you an affidavit stating what you already know to be true. 

Kline,

OK.... To protect the confidentially of a source of money that I obtained legally & paid taxes on I will offer to testify in a closed door Senate intelligence committee hearing. By being able to share confidentially that information with Senators Feinstein and McCain they can quickly start asking questions that will get the the truth about the crash of Pan Am Flight 103.  

Iran did it. (that is my opinion and I have facts to back it up. I hope I'm allowed to testify)

FYI- I've already told a DOJ guy that my family was connected to Operation Condor.  That connection was very indirect.  

The airline people in the 50's were a tight knit group.My family were just PILOTS.  They did what they were told. We never became rich and never used connections to profit.  Once again I do not know details about what they did.  I know my dad flew flights in Laos & I met a Condor pilot when I was a child. I was with Ed Daly my dad's boss when he and "Ford's guy" were talking about the Vietnam war.   Mr. Daly had bought a lot of planes.  My mom would make me sit with him and watch him do business when ever the opportunity occurred.   They needed it extended because of "equipment" that was purchased. 


I will do an affidavit saying that when I was in DC a man that used to & might still work for Boeing told me the NISSAN CEO's father was part of operation Condor too....     

We'll swap affidavits. Make sure you state if your related to Stephen Preston in anyway and your connection to the CIA. I will state the facts that I believe to be true. I've offered to take a lie detector test.  All I want is to feel safe and to STOP blogging!!!   

Because I'm scared due to all that's happened to me I will communicate my willingness to clarify and do affidavits on my blog.


Sharyn






 "...Even if Stephen Preston were my brother, what would it matter? You have really crossed the line here..."  from my lawyer.

Kline,

 "..Even if Stephen Preston were my brother, what would it matter? You have really crossed the line here .." in an email Sharyn Bovat received today from Kline Preston.
Respectfully if Stephen Preston is YOUR brother they YOU crossed the line!!!

Numerous times I have said to you and it's in writing that I will take it ALL references to you and Stephen Preston down as soon as you send me a signed notarized affidavit saying that he is not your brother (I'm now adding relative & for you to disclose how your connected to the CIA). 

All I want is the truth.  The CIA's motto is "...Ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free." that's what I want.  Freedom from this mess. I have told the truth & have been terrorized. I've never mentioned the names of other lawyers I have consulted with on blogs.  

ONLY did I blog about you AFTER I had evidence that you provided me showing that you did not represent me to the best of your ability. ######################################################################################################################################that was my wake up call to start monitoring your commitment to my case.

S.################################################################################################################################################## When my most valuable witnesses were quashed that hurt my case.  Carlos Tavares emailed me directly after NISSAN named me the #2 security risk. YOU know that.  I sent you the email.  I told you in the fall of 2010 in the parking lot of the courthouse I feared the charges were because of Lockerbie. ###########
##########################################################################################################################

Those men from Renault got vindicated because of my blogging.############################################################################################. Upon looking at the big picture I would be an idiot to think that you were looking out for my best interest.  

############################################################What NISSAN executives did with taxpayer money was criminal. The discrimination really happened. I was bullied, I had death threats & now all I want is RESPECT!!!    

********************************************************************************************************************************************I feel that my case ( a first time misdemeanor) was not represented to the best of your ability. Based on your connections I fear you could be working against me.  I don't know.  I'm encouraging the DOD/CIA to investigate. 

What happened to me in Tennessee makes NO sense. To have this issue clarified and resolved is the best for all of us.  

I hope you enjoy the week.

Respectfully

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599















No comments:

Post a Comment