Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I was Told that Cal Vickers of NISSAN is One of the People in Tennessee that Wanted me Harassed. PLEASE Find Out if He's Related to CIA's Michael Vickers. If So He Can NOT Become the CIA Director. This is IMPORTANT I've Been Terrorized in Tennessee

If I'm wrong then  I'm sorry to CIA's Michael Vickers. I'm doing this because  I Want to know that I'm safe

It was a man connected to Marvin Runyon that told me to be careful of Cal Vickers.  He said he's destroyed many lives.   Cal Vickers if I'm wrong YOU call me and I'll apologize. Just want to tell you that YOUR on my list that if anything happens to me to investigate.





Intelligence official reportedly considered for CIA director being ...

Fox News-10 hours ago
WASHINGTON – The Pentagon says its top intelligence official, who has been mentioned as a possible candidate to be the next CIA director, ...





  1. Cal Vickers | LinkedIn
  2. www.linkedin.com/pub/cal-vickers/15/324/658
  3. Greater Nashville Area - Sr. Director - Procurement at Nissan North America
    View Cal Vickers's professional profile on LinkedIn. ... Sr. Director - Procurement atNissan North America ... Join LinkedIn and access Cal Vickers's full profile.



No comments:

Post a Comment