Thursday, December 13, 2012

Senator - Can YOU Tell the Honorable Mr. Gore to Still Save the Planet But Also Save a Soul.... Lets Get Some Respect to the Troops By Giving Them a Bite of the Apple....It's All iWant for Christmas






It's time people that served America got RESPECT.  I've talked to people that come back from thier 3rd, 4th or 5th tour,  They are lonely.  They see my iPad, iPhone and Mac and they tell me they it's their goal to have an Apple.   Since my Mac is the only thing that's never let me down (OK one time it did in Tampa but I had AppleCare and they iGeek solved my problem).

Al Gore YOUR on the board of Apple. 

 Lets donate 1000 Apple's to Amuptees and give each of them One on One training.  I've been told that If I learn Final Cut I can get a job making political hit pieces.  So it's helping an Amputee get back on his feet "in two ways".... 

Sir, Let's do it :):)



No comments:

Post a Comment