Sunday, December 23, 2012

Senator: This is getting Weirder.... I'm really trying to make a statement on WHY things need to change at the CIA.... Can YOU Hear me?




women at NISSAN were discriminated against... I prove that.   Instead of getting a Thank You I was jailed, bullied and harassed.  It's not fair




I keep telling people that if I'm wrong i'll clarify... I have NOT heard from the DOD, Stephen Preston, Michael Vickers or Cal Vickers.  I'm terrified.                                     Mr. Townsend can you also communicate to the auto industry in Detroit that the NISSAN Leaf was "built to fail" the collateral for the 1.4 Billion dollar DOE loan is a taxpayer backed IDB bond.
NISSAN committed fraud.  I've got PROOF. For over 3 years I've been terrorized by auto executives connected to the CIA. 
It's a LONG story.  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com

  1. Tom Torlakson California School's Superintendent - It's Sharyn ...

    tomtorlakson.blogspot.com/.../tom-torlakson-this-happened-and-som...
    1 day ago – UNLESS He will send me an affidavit saying he's not connected to NISSANCIA and ask him to clarify if he know Cal Vickers.. Are they related.


Sir, YES!!! I know this is weird.  BUT the problem is REAL!!!
  1. Tom Torlakson... Do YOU Remember Glen McWright... He Lived in ...

    tomtorlakson.blogspot.com/.../tom-torlakson-do-you-remember-glen...
    Dec 2, 2012 - Tom Torlakson... Do YOU Remember Glen McWright... He Lived in Your District (I Think San Ramon Was in Your District?) Glen McWright is an Uber Genius! 


  1. CIA - TOP LAWYER STEPHEN PRESTON ALLOWED FOR ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSrLw05vGE
    Dec 10, 2012 - Uploaded by sharynbovat
    YOU'LL FIND THIS VERY INTERESTING..... KLINE PRESTON... IT'S TIME YOU RESPECTED YOUR CLIENT ...
  2. More videos for stephen preston cia »
  3. Nissan Whistleblower: Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../google-these-names-stephen-pr...
    3 days ago – Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael Vickers CIA, Cal Vickers NISSAN, Mark Silverman Gannett, Freddie ...




No comments:

Post a Comment